Shepherd of the Hills 4 Short-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour in Branson beckons first-timers and experts alike! The shortest of the zipline offerings at Branson’s legendary Shepherd of the Hills Homestead is an ideal option for getting a zipline rush and enjoying the scenery when you’re a bit short on time. If you’ve experienced any of the exciting offerings at the Homestead (and if you haven’t, you definitely should,) you know how pretty the property is, and that it’s truly an iconic Ozark Mountains’ location. In addition to the incredible ziplines, you’ll find all of this and more at Shepherd of the Hills: Ozark Off-Road ATV Adventures, Ropes Course, Inspiration Tower, the Shepherd of the Hills Outdoor Drama, Lil Pete’s Playland, and the Vigilante Extreme ZipRider.
Shepherd of the Hills 4 Short-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour is one of the Homestead’s newest offerings, and it’s a perfect way to enjoy a ziplining experience with the kids!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Shepherd of the Hills 4 Short-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour is located on the Homestead at 5586 West Highway 76.
- The Shepherd of the Hills Homestead is about 1.5 miles from the intersection of Highway 76 and Shepherd of the Hills Expressway - if you find the access road to Silver Dollar City, then you’ve gone just a little too far!
- The Zipline Canopy Tour has a per person weight limit of 250 pounds, but there are no height restrictions or requirements.
- Guests must be at least three (3) years of age and weigh at least 75 pounds.
- Remove or secure any loose articles, including sunglasses and jewelry. Lock all valuables in your vehicle.
- Wear comfortable shoes that are secured on your feet - no flip flops or loose shoes.
- All participants will be assisted with their gear and given basic, but thorough, instructions prior to zipping.
- The Zipline Canopy Tours operate from Tuesday through Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
When you’re ready for a fun, but not overly time-consuming, zipline adventure, come on out to the Homestead in Branson for the Shepherd of the Hills 4 Short-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour!