Indian Point Zipline’s “Freefall” in Branson is evidence that an incredible zipline experience isn’t all you’ll find at this exciting attraction! Conveniently located just down the street from Silver Dollar City, Branson’s world-famous, multi-awarding-winning theme park, Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours is packed with big-time thrills, and the uber-exciting Freefall is no exception. Indian Point has long been a favorite of many long-time visitors to the area; they enjoy the beauty of the Point and convenient access to Table Rock Lake, and this fantastic Zipline attraction has been adding to that enjoyment, increasingly drawing people out of the city limits since opening less than 10 years ago.
If you think zipping in Branson is fun, just wait until you take advantage of Freefall! It may seem like a simple and quick “step off,” but it’s one big fast blast of a drop - using the rigging you’ll wear to zip along the many lines available, you’ll simply make one big drop right off the tallest tower at Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours...make that “two” big drops from the tower for one small price - yes!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours’ Freefall can be found at 1056 Indian Point Road - less than a mile down the Point from Silver Dollar City.
- You’ll take Highway 76, also known as 76 Country Boulevard and “The Strip,” out to Indian Point - just follow the signs. The one main road onto Indian Point quickly divides into two exits, follow the “Indian Point” signs to find the Zipline Adventure Tours’ attraction - the other exit takes you directly to Silver Dollar City.
- You can visit seven (7) days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - hours may change seasonally and can change in the event of inclement weather.
- You can enjoy the Freefall only, or add your two big drops to your Zipline ticket.
- Weight requirement: must be at least 50 pounds, but not more than 270 pounds.
- It’s recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, and dress in layers to accommodate changing weather conditions and body temperature from exertion.
- Keep handbags and loose items locked in your vehicle.
- There are a few common-sense type restrictions, including:
- No dangling or loose jewelry.
- No flip-flops or other loose-fitting footwear.
- Skirts can only be worn over pants/shorts/leggings.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Moderate to good health is required as you’ll be hiking short distances and climbing stairs.
- All participants will sign a participation form or waiver.
- Children 15 years-of-age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All minors in tour groups must have a signed waiver if their parent/guardian is not part of the tour group.
When you’re ready to have an even bigger thrill on your next visit to Branson, come on out to Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours and “Freefall” into one amazingly fun experience!