The Best Western Landing View Inn & Suites enjoys an amazing location - overlooking Branson’s charming historic downtown district and the popular Branson Landing! And the list of amenities and special features seems nearly endless; a large indoor pool and convenient meeting space that’s uniquely situated - you’ll stroll across a handy enclosed walkway right over a small side street to a separate, but still attached, building - keeping any event or pool noise away from the guest rooms. Other great features include a hot tub, fitness center, an extensive and complimentary hot breakfast, laundry/dry cleaning valet service, and scores of amenities for folks with disabilities. The Landing View is also a good friend to the biker community; special features include designated motorcycle parking and a washing station.
The hospitable folks at the Best Western Landing View Inn & Suites have thought of everything when it comes to guest room amenities; complimentary WiFi, a hair dryer, a refrigerator, complimentary bottled water, a single-serve coffee maker, extra pillows, and the list goes on. And for those times when you want to hang out in your cozy surroundings, there’s in-room entertainment that includes a flat panel television, accompanied by an available DVD player and an AM/FM radio with an MP3 port. Other items are available upon request, including a microwave, a playpen for the little ones, and more. It’s easy to see that your lodging hosts have gone the extra mile to provide you with a memorable Branson stay!
Check - In: 3:00 PM
Check - Out: 11:00 PM
Property Information/Things To Know
- Best Western Landing View Inn & Suites is located at 403 West Main Street in Historic Downtown Branson. (Head uphill on Main and it soon becomes West Highway 76, also known as The Strip.)
- There are 109 rooms on three (3) floors.
- Accessibility - an extensive list of services and features for guests with disabilities.
- Baggage assistance and storage
- Breakfast - complimentary - includes bagels, assorted breakfast breads, cereals, and pastries, biscuits & gravy, Belgian waffles, granola, hard-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, breakfast meats, oatmeal, yogurt, fruit, milk, coffee, and tea.
- Business center with two guest computers, and access to printing and scanning. Photocopy and fax services are available - a fee may apply. Mail/courier assistance is available, and stamps can be purchased.
- Climate controlled - all guest rooms feature individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Convenience/sundries store on-site
- Corridors - exterior
- Courtyard with gazebo
- Express check-in and check-out: early check-in available
- Fitness facility - 24-hour - includes televisions, elliptical machine, stationary bike, and treadmill
- Front desk - 24-hour service
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi - outdoor - secluded
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Laundry facilities - 24 hour access - laundry & dry cleaning valet service available
- Lobby area features seating, a fireplace, and complimentary refreshments
- Meeting space
- Motorcycle washing station and designated parking
- Non-smoking guest rooms and common areas - 100%
- Parking for motorcoaches and boats
- Patio with seating
- Pets - confirm pet policy in advance of visit
- Security personnel on property
- Smoking - designated outdoor areas
- Swimming pool - indoor heated
- Terrace - rooftop
- Vending area with ice
- Wake up service
- AM/FM radio alarm clock with MP3/iPod connection
- Bottled water - complimentary
- Coffee maker - single serve - with complimentary coffee
- Desk/work area - select rooms
- DVD player - available
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Jetted tub - select rooms
- Playpen - available
- Telephone - complimentary local calls - long distance service available
- Television - flat panel with cable or satellite service
An excellent location with easy access to both downtown Branson and its world-famous Strip, and loaded with both standard and special features and amenities, you’ll find everything you love about a good hotel at the beautiful Best Western Landing View Inn & Suites!