(This listing page includes the Saturdays-only schedule and pricing; see our other Noah listing page for the Tuesday through Friday schedule and pricing.)
Noah returns to Branson’s Sight & Sound stage, bringing to life the inspiring story of one determined man’s fight to stay ahead of a disastrous, world-wide flood in order to save his family and the future of God’s many precious creatures. Faithful fans of the first run of Noah in Branson will surely want to return for this special event, along with newcomers to one of Sight & Sound’s most ambitious productions. Famous for their inclusion of both realistic animatronic and live animals, Noah is one show that’ll feature more creatures than any other bible story! With their legendary wrap-around stage, the audience is immersed in the hope, despair, anticipation, and inspiration of Noah’s seemingly insurmountable task of constructing the historic ark to answer God’s call to protect precious life.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Noah will be appearing at Sight & Sound Theatres of Branson, located at 1001 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- The schedule for Noah runs from March 10 through December 31, 2020, with performances at 3:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on various Tuesdays through Fridays.
- The theater is an enormous and gorgeous facility with a beautiful lobby, and features nice surroundings with lovely landscaping and often-photographed statuary - arrive early to enjoy this part of the Sight & Sound experience.
- The theater also features a large concession area and gift shop.
- Most productions at Sight & Sound include Behind-the-Scenes Tours, a separate experience and ticket that allows for a greater understanding of what it takes to stage a larger-than-life performance.
The stunning production of Noah helped introduce the state-of-the-art, gorgeous Sight & Sound facility to the entertainment capital, so being slated for just a one-season re-appearance means that demand for tickets is sure to challenge the limited performance schedule...don’t wait to get your seats reserved! Wonderful and colorful costuming, stunning backdrops, beautiful music, surround sound boosting brilliant performances from a wrap-around stage, there’s no better way to experience the beloved bible story of Noah!