Branson’s Main Street Lake Cruises - Fireworks Cruise gives you a bright view of the glowing night sky on the fourth of July! For the holiday honoring our nation’s independence, the Branson Landing boardwalk along the shores of Lake Taneycomo gets overwhelmed with fireworks fans -- so, why not come aboard the luxurious Landing Princess, or the iconic Lake Queen, for a comfortable and close-up view? That’s right, on the fabulous fourth of July, you don’t have to lug your lawn chairs, blankets, and binoculars from the parking spot, you finally found a mile away, to enjoy the stunning fireworks show that lights up the night sky over Branson Landing and Historic Downtown Branson every year! Nothing fussy with the Fireworks Cruise to get in the way of what’s most important - getting a good spot on the water to enjoy all those flashes, sparkles, color explosions, bursts, and blasts - so there’s no dinner served or program to follow or speech to listen to, just a great night full of bright lights and big booms! But don’t worry, if you need a snack or beverage, there’s food available to purchase on board, as well as fully stocked bars on both boats.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Main Street Lake Cruises (MSLC) Marina, home to both the Landing Princess and the Lake Queen, can be found at 9 South Boardwalk, between Branson Landing and the Taneycomo bridges.
- The MSLC Fireworks Cruises take place at 8:15PM on Wednesday, July 3 and Thursday, July 4, 2019.
- The Landing Princess and Lake Queen Cruises will both view the Branson Landing Fireworks Show on Wednesday July, 3, and the Rockaway Beach Fireworks Show on Thursday, July 4.
- Expect to spend two-hours or more aboard the Lake Queen for the Fireworks Cruises.
- Arrive thirty (30) minutes or more prior to your cruise time; it takes approximately 45 minutes for all guests to board the yacht.
- It’s important that you not be late! Boarding begins as early as 30 minutes prior to launch.
- Make your reservations now - these Fireworks Cruises sell out every year!
Don’t fight the crowds lining the shoreline this coming Independence Day; instead, get booked well in advance to enjoy the fireworks from the water on a nice, big boat! Get your fill of July 4th thrills at Main Street Lake Cruises - Fireworks Cruises in beautiful Branson, Missouri!