STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 5/16/2019. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
The Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai...now there's a Branson show where the name says it all...it's simply quite amazing! Acrobatics born from an ancient art form, delivered by astonishingly talented young people whose physiques surely must be made of elastic, now who doesn't love it? Using 40 flexible athletes who've been honing their skills since their toddler years, it's no exaggeration that this show will keep you perched on the very edge of your seat! With stunt props that range from drums to barrels, and from hoops to yo-yo's, the wide variety of acts in the show is truly surprising. It's hard to fathom human beings with such grace, incredible control, and nail-biting balance, but there they are, right on the Branson stage in full technicolor! It isn't just the stunning acts that you'll find fascinating, it's understanding that this physical art form is centuries-old, and many of the techniques have been passed from one generation to the next. The history behind the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai deserves to be treasured in this age of disposable products, passing fads, and short attention spans. What more could you want from your entertainment than to see a show that's exciting, thought-provoking, entertaining, and a treasured piece of ancient history all at the same time?
Helpful Tips/Additional Information
- The Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai perform at the Grand Shanghai Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3455 West Highway 76.
- The show can be seen from March through December on various days of the week.
- Show times for the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai are: 10:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
- There is a concession area and gift shop on-site.
- The Grand Shanghai Theatre has accessible seating for guests with disabilities.
The incredible production of the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai is impressive, even in a town filled with high-tech entertainment. The music is outstanding, the costumes are gorgeous, and the sets deliver you to another world. As if the acrobatics performed by immensely skilled artists isn't enough, they've added an act that features five motorcycles driving around in a steel ball - a truly stunning, gravity-defying visual!
Filled with color, music, excitement, and nearly nerve-racking stunts, this show is a feast for the senses from beginning to end! On your next Branson visit, let the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai do what they do best...truly "Amaze" you!