STOP OVERPAYING FOR YOUR BRANSON TICKETS!
Price Comparison with our Competitors
Branson's Lowest Prices Everytime
|Branson Ticket Source
||Price Including Taxes & Fees*
|Box Office Price
* Prices as of 02/26/2020. Our final price shown is exactly what you pay. Competitor totals may reflect a fee in addition to taxes. Comparison on 1 adult ticket.
Branson’s Parrotville - Jimmy Buffett Tribute delivers the songs made famous by music’s most easy-going troubadour! With a storied career that spans more than four decades, Buffett has given us many great songs, but his iconic “Margaritaville” is what cemented his place in music history, and helped to create generations of Parrotheads (for novices out there, those would be his faithful fans!) His other hits, with the Coral Reefer Band backing him up, include “Cheeseburger in Paradise,” “Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes,” and “Come Monday.” Some of the area’s best singers and musicians take the Branson stage to deliver a sincere tribute to this champion of chill...with his Hawaiian shirts, flip flops, and not-a-care-in-the-world manner, his story makes for a feel-good, familiar song kind of performance that’s sure to have you rooting for an encore long before the show is over!
If anyone is deserving of a tribute, it’s Buffett, and not just because he’s given us some memorable music - he’s also a very successful author. He’s landed three books at the top of the New York Times Best Seller list: Tales from Margaritaville and Where is Joe Merchant for fiction, and his non-fiction, A Pirate Looks at Fifty, making Buffett one of those rare authors who’s landed at the top of both the fiction and non-fiction bestsellers list, an accomplishment that puts him in a very small, elite group alongside legends like Ernest Hemingway and John Steinbeck. We’ve also heard his songs all over television and the big screen, and seen him make cameo appearances in movies like Repo Man and Hook, and on television, most recently playing himself performing on stage in an episode of NCIS: New Orleans.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Parrotville - Jimmy Buffett Tribute appears at the Jim Stafford Theatre.
- The theatre is located at 3440 West Highway 76.
- Parrotville can be seen from March through December at 7:30 p.m. on most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, and occasional Saturdays and Sundays.
- The theatre has a gift shop and concession area, as well as parking that’s accessible from both Highway 76 (in the front,) and from Green Mountain Drive at the rear of the theatre.
- Jim Stafford was one of the first big names to open a theatre on The Strip.
- Parrotville - Jimmy Buffet Tribute is a family-friendly show that's suitable for guests of all ages.
Jimmy Buffett boasts a huge and very loyal following - people are fanatical about his music, but he doesn’t tour extensively, so finding the next best thing is a really big deal, and that really big deal can be found in Branson, Missouri in the family-fun show Parrotville - Jimmy Buffett Tribute!