Illusionist Rick Thomas is Branson’s master of magical arts! He commanded the stage as a Las Vegas headliner for 15 years, thrilling audiences at popular resorts like the Bellagio, Planet Hollywood, and the Mirage. His incredible skills have landed him on our television screens in a variety of programs that aired on NBC, CBS, ABC, The Discovery Channel, MTV, The Hallmark Channel, Animal Planet, and the History Channel, among others. And he’s not simply a talented magician, he’s a champion ballroom dancer, and he designs and produces magic productions for some of the world’s largest corporations. His illusions are top-notch and truly impressive, and his industry certainly takes notice. Thomas was awarded Magician of the World by the World Magic Awards, and Stage Magician of the Year by the Academy of Magical Arts. And even the critics love him; Showbiz Magazine proclaimed; “Rick Thomas isn’t just the best magician in Vegas; he’s the best magician, period!”
Illusionist Rick Thomas combines his stunning magical act with beautiful music and breathtaking dance, aided by his lovely partner, Tara, herself a force in the entertainment industry. Tara, who recently became Mrs. Rick Thomas, was a Senior Member of the National Ballet & Tambuka Dance Company in her home country of Zimbabwe. She’s performed in national productions of Swan Lake, The Nutcracker, and Copellia, and held the position of Dance Company Director on Royal Caribbean and Princess Cruises. Together, Rick and Tara form a truly breathtaking vision on stage as magician and assistant and elegant dance partners! And, oh that magic! Rick Thomas is innovative, dynamic, and riveting as he shares some of the most magnificent magic you'll ever witness! You’ll be awestruck as Tara flies through the air, gasp as she’s sliced into pieces, scratch your head as Rick employs his unique version of a disappearing/reappearing motorcycle, and sigh as Airadage, the world’s most beautiful levitation, touches your heart and lifts your soul!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Illusionist Rick Thomas appears (and disappears) at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theater.
- The Center is located at 2500 West Highway 76.
- Rick's show can be seen March through October, Monday through Saturday, at 8:00PM, with some dates featuring a 2:00PM performance. In November and December, he joins the Andy Williams Christmas Spectacular.
- The Andy Williams Performing Arts Center has a gift shop and concession area in the theater lobby.
- Special seating is available for the disabled.
- For the protection of the entertainers on stage, flash photography is prohibited.
- Illusionist Rick Thomas is family-friendly and suitable for all ages.
Big illusions, sleight-of-hand, music, and dance - you might find any one of these things in the average magic show, but this show isn’t average...this show amps up everything beyond belief...this show calls Branson its home...this show is the one-and-only, the incomparable Illusionist Rick Thomas!