Tanya Tucker returns to Branson! Tucker burst onto the music scene at the tender age of 13; with her slightly husky voice and passionate delivery that belied her young age, she quickly caught the attention of country fans, and the music industry knew it had an up-and-coming star on its hands. “Delta Dawn” introduced Tucker to the world, but her more soulful, rock-tinged work would secure her place among music’s elite for years to come. Her list of top hits includes “Strong Enough to Bend,” “If It Don’t Come Easy,” “I Won’t Take Less Than Your Love,” “Just Another Love,” and “Here’s Some Love.” The efforts of the gutsy singer didn’t go unnoticed by the music industry; Tanya was named Top New Female Vocalist by the Academy of Country Music, Most Promising Female Artist of the Year by Music City News, and Female Vocalist of the Year by the Country Music Association. She was also presented with the Cliffie Stone Pioneer Award by the Academy of Country Music and stacked up Grammy Award nominations over a period of twenty years. Tucker's also considered a pioneer of another sort; she was the first woman to crack the all-male club of country singers known as 'outlaw' country singers -- a little rowdy, rough around the edges, and with a rock-tinged style that set them apart from mainstream country stars.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Tanya Tucker will be appearing at the Andy Williams Performing Arts Center & Theatre.
- The theater is located at 2500 West Highway 76.
- The show will be held on September 22, 2018 at 8:00PM.
- Convenient seating for the disabled is available.
- There is a gift shop and concessions in the lobby area.
- Tanya Tucker will be family-friendly and appropriate for all ages.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.
She’s incredibly young and her career is just beginning, but her talent is that of a seasoned professional. Her career blasted off at a young age, and the years since may have given her an amazing catalog of work, but they've done nothing to dim her beauty or her voice -- she’s Tanya Tucker. A delightfully amazing singer in one delightfully sensational show, only in Branson, only on September 22 -- be there to witness the magic of Tanya Tucker.