Branson’s Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel features Faith’s Journey & Friends in an uplifting concert of inspirational country and gospel greats! The cast features baritone singer, Jonathan Edwards, his wife, Deana Edwards, singing soprano - they're joined by the talented Josh Adams. You’ll love the country songs these seasoned entertainers share, including hits like “Grandpa (Tell Me ‘Bout the Good Old Days),” “Meet in the Middle” and “Coal Miner’s Daughter.” The gospel is equally entertaining, and includes classics like “I’ll Fly Away” and “This Old House.” You’ll enjoy scores of other incredible songs, including “Antioch Church House Choir,” "We've Only Just Begun", "Arlington to You", "Beulah Land", and "Hurting Each Other.” And, if all that great music isn't enough, you'll get a delicious lunch, too!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel performs at Jackie B. Goode's Uptown Cafe.
- The Cafe is located at 285 Missouri Highway 165.
- Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel performs March through December at 1:00 p.m. on most Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and each show includes lunch.
- Guests have their choice from three lunch entrees: Steakburger, Turkey Swiss Croissant, or Ham & Cheese. The sandwich is served with French Fries or Chips, Ice Tea, Coffee, and Dessert.
- Still photography is allowed during the performance of Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel.
- The cast of Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel is available for a meet and greet opportunity prior to the show.
If your idea of entertainment heaven-on-earth is a show that features both of your favorite music genres, then Branson has your show! There’s a seat with your name on it at Absolutely Country, Definitely Gospel!