Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone will appear in Branson for two shows! Peter Noone was front and center of the big British Invasion of the 60’s; when Herman’s Hermits first hit American soil, they sold out concerts faster, and their music was played more, than the band now considered to be the world’s most popular - The Beatles. Noone still boasts that incredible charm and a voice that hits the high notes on all those memorable songs, including “Mrs. Brown, You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter,” “Listen People,” “I’m Henry VIII, I Am,” “Dandy,” “Can’t You Hear My Heartbeat,” and “I’m Into Something Good.” A gifted actor, Noone has appeared in movies and on television, and he’s carried that charm, his irresistible British accent, and a delightful sense of humor into the world of satellite radio -- he hosts a Saturday afternoon program on Sirius/XM’s 60’s on 6 station.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone will appear at the Dick Clark's American Bandstand Theater.
- There are two performances - May 30, 2018 at 7:00PM and October 3, 2018 at 7:00PM.
- The theatre is located at 1600 W 76 Country Blvd.
- There is a concession area and large gift shop in the Welk Resort Theatre lobby, as well as a full-service restaurant.
- Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone will be a family-friendly performance that’s suitable for all ages.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tickets for this special limited-engagement performance are non-refundable.