Jagger: The Rolling Stones Concert Tribute appearing in Branson, Missouri! Honoring one of the most famous names in the history of music, this phenomenal show goes beyond a simple tribute - it pays sincere homage to an incredible collection of hit songs, a one-of-a-kind band, and rock’s most prolific frontman - Mick Jagger. What can anyone say that hasn’t been said about The Rolling Stones? There’s likely not a music fan on earth who can’t sing along to at least one of their songs, and in this sweetly satisfying tribute, you’ll hear plenty, including “Paint It Black,” “Tumblin’ Dice,” “It’s Only Rock ‘N Roll (But I Like It,)” “Honky Tonk Woman,” “Start Me Up,” “Angie,” “Jumpin’ Jack Flash,” and “(I Can’t Get No) Satisfaction.”
With multiple Grammy Awards, MTV Video Music Awards, several songs in the Grammy Hall of Fame, and nearly countless other awards, nominations, accolades, and acknowledgements, there are few acts as worthy of an excellent tribute as Mick Jagger and The Rolling Stones, so to emulate such a band takes not only a whole lot of talent, but a bit of spunk...Jagger: The Rolling Stones Concert Tribute has spunk in spades!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Jagger: The Rolling Stones Concert Tribute will be appearing at Jerry Presley’s God & Country Theatres.
- The theatre complex is located at 1840 West Highway 76.
- This afternoon show is at 2:00PM on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
- The 2018 show schedule begins July 9 and runs through November 16.
- The theatre complex has a gift shop and concession area, and parking is plentiful.
- All theatres at God & Country are relatively small and provide an up-close, intimate show experience, so call early for the best seats!
- Jagger: The Rolling Stones Concert Tribute is a family-friendly show that’s suitable for guests of all ages.
An epic band that’s been at the top of their game for more than half a century, led by an enigmatic and irrepressible singer adored by fans around the world - it’s a tall order to pay tribute to such a legend...come to Branson and experience the show that steps up to the challenge, come to Branson and experience Jagger: The Rolling Stones Concert Tribute! After all, “It’s Only Rock ‘N Roll” and we know you “like it!”