Santa’s Pancakes & Pjs brings an enchanting North Pole party to the Showboat Branson Belle! Special kids activities, delightful entertainment, a hearty breakfast, and a Showboat cruise on Table Rock Lake make this an unforgettable Christmas-time treat for any child. With all that fun, what could make this amazing adventure even better? Doin’ it all in your jammies, of course! There’s no gettin’ all dressed up for this holiday event, just get the little ones all comfy in their Christmas jammies and bring them to the most memorable holiday happy time they’ll have this year!
Even before the Santa’s Pancakes & Pjs cruise begins, kids will have a map to follow as they search the Showboat Branson Belle for the Sugar Plum Fairy Sweet Stops, find the Captain in the wheelhouse where they’ll receive a special gift, discover a face painting opportunity with Santa’s Helpers, and get a Christmas Wish List they can complete and put in the Toy Soldier’s Mail Box -- it’ll get delivered immediately to the jolly ole elf himself! Following this bundle of fun, the ship sets sail on beautiful Table Rock Lake, and kids will be served a delicious pancake breakfast that includes Story Time, a holiday Sing-A-Long, and a festive stage show filled with merry music, dance, laughter, and fun galore! Following the cruise, Santa Claus will be on the dock ready for photos with your happy, pajama-clad kiddos!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- The Santa’s Pancakes & Pjs cruise takes place aboard the Showboat Branson Belle.
- The Showboat is located at 4800 MO State Highway 165 - near Table Rock State Park and Table Rock Dam.
- Although not required, children are encouraged to wear pajamas for this cruise.
- The entire event takes place inside the Showboat, so weather is not a factor -- there is a visit to the Top Deck Wheelhouse that is optional.
- Santa’s Pancakes & Pjs cruise menu: Pancakes with Warm Maple Syrup, Sausage & Bacon, Fresh Fruit, Orange Juice, Chocolate Milk or Regular Milk, and Coffee (for adults accompanying the PJ cruisers!)
- Arrive early to enjoy activity stations that are open one hour prior to cruise time.
When you’re looking for something new and unique to do with the kids this year in Branson, we’ve found the perfect activity that’s sure to become your new holiday tradition -- it’s the Showboat Branson Belle’s festive and fabulously fun-filled Santa’s Pancakes & Pjs!