You know how quickly Christmas will be here; it’s already September and some stores are even putting holiday merchandise on the shelves - yep, really! There’s nothing quite like the holiday season in Branson - glowing lights, glistening displays, dressed-up store windows, and oh those fabulous shows - coming to Branson is like coming “home” for the holidays! But don’t forget, Branson is bustling during November and December, so you can’t wait too long to make reservations for shows and lodging, you need to get your plans firmed up and everything reserved while premium seats and preferred rooms are still available.
There’s a nearly endless list of things to do here for Christmas, so we’ll narrow it down a bit for you with these “10 Ways to Find Holiday Happiness in Branson:”
1. Visit Silver Dollar City! There’s no happier, shinier, more exciting place to be at Christmas than Silver Dollar City! The rides, the music, the shopping, the working craftsmen - fabulous fun awaits!
2. Experience Dolly Parton’s Stampede! The most exciting “dinner and a show” experience ever - especially during Christmas! Those gorgeous horses, that talented cast, and - oh boy - that scrumptious, belly-fillin’ meal!
3. Sail the Titanic! Live the majesty of history’s most famous ship, and share in honoring the brave passengers and crew who took her first and final voyage. Titanic is made even more beautiful for the holidays!
4. Embrace A Brett Family Christmas! A real treat for the holiday senses - filled with Christmas music, dance, and laughter, with all the festive trimmings that make for a truly phenomenal holiday happening on stage!
5. Be dazzled by Reza! There’s more to magic shows than big illusions, sleight-of-hand trickery, and sizzling special effects...and, in Branson, that more is known as Reza - Edge of Illusion!
6. Follow the Trail of Lights! Branson’s most lively drive-through light display, the Trail at Shepherd of the Hills has a wide variety of displays, including animatronics set to music. A fun way to get in the holiday spirit!
7. Get your “vintage” on at Branson’s Famous Old Time Photos! Who doesn’t love a family photo at Christmas? What’s even more fun -- a family photo in saloon clothes -- or dressed up like Santa and his elves!
8. Land some holiday deals at Branson Landing! In addition to the incredible shopping, the Landing is all dressed up for the holidays, including Christmas music for the fabulous fountain show.
9. Scout out some Christmas bargains at Tanger Outlets! Boasting brand-name shopping that brings in scores of shoppers for the holidays, Tanger offers something for everyone on your Christmas wish list!
10. Be inspired by the view from Inspiration Tower! Think those lights look pretty as you drive around town? Just imagine how beautiful they are from 230 feet up atop the Tower! Combine Tower and Trail visits!
Yep, there are sooo many reasons to come home for the holidays -- to come “home” to Branson for Christmas! But we’re not done talking about Christmas 2018; look for updates over the weeks to come. In the meantime, these ten things ought to get you started on planning your holiday visit! Don’t forget, there’s help available for finding the ideal lodging and great savings on shows and attractions - just call 877-688-3179.