Whoa, it’s suddenly July! The year’s already half over and you’re just now making it to Branson, or maybe you haven’t yet made the trip, either way, we’re gonna let you know about four fantastic shows you can see this coming week, or on your next visit, one we hope you’re planning now!
For issue #17 of our series, we’re talking about a great magic show that’s also filled with laughs, a show that’s nothing but big laughs, a tribute to a country legend with dinner, and an honest-to-goodness murder mystery, also with dinner.
In this weekly series, we talk about shows, attractions, activities, and more - everything we’re sure you’ll love about Branson...check us out every Sunday to see what we’re lovin’ lately!
Here, in alphabetical order, is What We Love in Branson This Week:
Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Show: Written by the happy and hilarious hypnotist, Jecobie Roberts, this delightful dinner show puts the audience in the middle of the mystery, mayhem, and murder!
3 Reasons Why We Love the Branson Murder Mystery Dinner Show
1. Unique to Branson! There’s a load of great shows here, but this is Branson’s only Murder Mystery, so it’s a good thing that their production of “Murder on the Square” is such a great show that’s a heck-of-a lot of fun!
2. Guests become actors! More than a dozen audience members get recruited to be in the show; you’ll get your own cowboy hat and a six-shooter - no worries, although you hat is the real thing, your gun is just a realistic prop.
3. Food with your fun! Your show ticket includes a dinner buffet that features fresh salads, meatloaf, and fried chicken - a fun show and a delicious dinner, too - can’t beat that with a stick!
Schedule this week: Tuesday, July 3 - Wednesday, July 4 - Friday, July 6 - Saturday, July 7 at 4:00 p.m.
Location: The Majestic Theatre
Comedy Jamboree: Easily one of Branson’s funniest shows, this Grand Country great has been keeping audiences laughing until it hurts year and year!
3 Reasons Why We Love Comedy Jamboree
1.The best medicine! Yep, it may be an old and over-used saying, but it’s still accurate - and if a few chuckles can made you feel better, imagine what a whole lot of belly-busting laughter can do...this show will leave you feeling amazing!
2. A crazy-funny cast! Applejack, Andy Parks, and Stretch McCord deliver no-holds-barred comedy that manages to keep adults entertained while maintaining the family-friendly environment audiences expect from all Branson shows.
3. Music, too! The phenomenal Jamboree Singers, accompanied by brilliant pianist, Tracy Heaston, along with the Grand Band, ensures you’ll enjoy a lot of fabulous music with your comedy!
Schedule this week: Monday, July 2 through Wednesday, July 4 - Friday, July 6 & Saturday, July 7 - at 3:00 p.m.
Location: Grand Country Music Hall in the Grand Country Resort
Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed: As if seeing a great magic show isn’t enough entertainment, Reed’s show delivers a load of laughs with his mind-blowing magic!
3 Reasons Why We Love Magic & Comedy of Taylor Reed
1. He wowed AGT! Taylor Reed left judges Howie Mandel, Howard Stern, and Sharon Osbourne on America’s Got Talent so blown away that he received the rare immediate pass to the Vegas level of the top-rated talent competition.
2. Audience participation! You never know who’ll get recruited from the audience to join Taylor Reed on stage, and don’t worry if you get selected, he’ll make sure to return you to your loved ones all in one piece!
3. More than magic! Even though the incredible illusions and smaller magical feats are more than enough to keep you entertained, this show comes with the bonus of comedy and dance to keep everyone’s rapt attention throughout the show!
Schedule this week: Tuesday, July 3 - Wednesday, July 4 - Saturday, July 7 at 3:00 p.m.
Location: The Jim Stafford Theatre on The Strip
Tribute to George Strait Dinner Show: The music of a country music superstar, without the high ticket price, and with a scrumptious dinner thrown in - who wouldn’t love that?
3 Reasons Why We Love the Tribute to George Strait Dinner Show
1. Hey, it’s George Strait! Anyone who loves country music knows the greatness that is George Strait, and Branson tribute artist, Gordy Wensel, along with the wonderful Debbie Kaye, give a spot-on delivery of this country king!
2. All those hits! Few artists have a catalog as extensive as Strait, giving Wensel great material that includes “All My Ex’s Live in Texas,” “I Cross My Heart,” “Fool Hearted Memory,” “Ocean Front Property,” and “Love Without End Amen.”
3. Dinner, too! You’ll get to choose from four fabulous feasts - Shrimp, Country Fried Steak, Hawaiian Chicken, or Prime Rib, each accompanied by a fresh tossed salad, your choice of beverage, and a yummy ice cream sundae!
Schedule this week: Tuesday, July 3 - Thursday, July 5 - Friday, July 6 at 7:00 p.m.
Location: Jackie B Goode’s Uptown Cafe on Highway 165
For tickets to any of these four fantastic shows, or scores of other wonderful shows and attractions in Branson, pick up the phone and talk to one our friendly vacation planning specialists at 877-688-3179.