Who doesn’t love a 7 o’clock Branson show in the evening? Or maybe having a nice dinner at 8? But what about after your show...after dinner...when you’re here without the kids, or when you have someone to watch them, or you’re simply a fun-loving grown up single who isn’t quite ready to call it a night? Well, Branson, more than ever before, has a very active and downright enjoyable nightlife waiting just for you! What, a nightlife in family-friendly Branson? Sure! In addition to continuing to be the best destination for live entertainment and fascinating attractions for fun-seeking folks of every age, Branson has been growing in other entertainment options over the past few years...more fitness-friendly things to do (Fritz’s Adventure anyone?)...big new stand-alone (as in “not located in a big theme park") thrill rides - including the Skyscraper, the Branson Ferris Wheel, the Branson Buzzsaw, and Bigfoot. Having a great nightlife is another aspect of Branson’s diverse offerings, and some of it has been around for years, it’s just been one of those best-kept-secrets of locals - area residents who’ve just been waiting for you to come join them! (Looking for a great place for dinner before you head out for some nightlife? Try a buffet: “Branson Buffets - 16 Places for Belly Fillin’ Fantastic Food!” Or maybe grab some good diner food: “Branson’s 10 Best Diners - Finding Comfort Food Favorites!”)
Head out to grab a drink, maybe listen to some great live music, and have a blast here:
1. Andy B’s Bowl Social: One good place on this list where you can bring along the kids...or not! Offering bowling, private karaoke rooms, table games, and more, as well as adult beverages and food.
Location: 405 Branson Landing Boulevard - Branson Landing - Historic Downtown Branson
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. -- Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. -- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Happy Hour: 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
2. Beverly’s Steakhouse & Saloon: A favorite with locals, this is a more traditional bar atmosphere than most others on the list, complete with a pool table, live music on select nights, and really good bar food!
Location: 1482 East Highway 76 - on Mount Branson just the other side of Lake Taneycomo from Branson Landing and Historic Downtown
Hours: Monday through Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. -- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Happy Hour: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday -- all day on Sunday
3. Big Whiskey’s American Restaurant & Bar: Another great place to hang at Branson Landing - offers a full bar and plenty of delicious food, including steak, seafood, chicken, and pasta.
Location: 301 Branson Landing Boulevard - Branson Landing - Historic Downtown Branson
Hours: Sunday through Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. -- Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
Happy Hour: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
4. Bucketlist Restaurant & Bar: Serving up great burgers and live music, and offering big screen TVs for viewing the game, you’ll find this gem tucked in a nice shopping center, home to a multi-screen movie complex.
Location: 4580 North Gretna Road - Shoppes at Branson Meadows
Hours: Monday through Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. -- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Happy Hour: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. - times and days may vary
5. Charlie’s Ribs, Steak & Ale: Come for drinks, fun, and good conversation, but consider having dinner, too, the steak is top-notch and the ribs are worth ordering extra to take with!
Location: 3009 Highway 76 - directly behind the Hall of Fame Hotel and next to the helicopter landing pad for Charter Choppers
Hours: Sunday through Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. -- Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Happy Hour: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
6. Clear: Perfect if you’re in town for a convention, or anytime you want to grab a drink and maybe some appetizers in an intimate club atmosphere with upscale contemporary decor.
Location: 200 East Main Street - Branson Convention Center & Hilton Hotel - Historic Downtown Branson
Hours: 6:00 p.m. Friday & Saturday
7. Jimmy Buffet’s Landshark Bar & Grill: A recent addition to the Landing, this colorful upbeat atmosphere offers tasty drinks and seafood, burgers, and a cute gift shop.
Location: 915 Branson Landing Boulevard - Branson Landing - Historic Downtown Branson
Hours: Sunday through Thursday: 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. -- Friday & Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
8. Outback Pub: Another favorite with locals, the “Pub” offers two different seating levels - upstairs has open-air walls - as well as live music, usually small solo and duo acts, and delicious food.
Location: 1922 West Highway 76 - right in front of the Outback Steak & Oyster Bar and Outback Inn & Suites
Hours: Monday through Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. -- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Happy Hour: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
9. Vintage Paris Coffee & Wine Cafe: In-house roasted coffee, fine wine, craft beer, pastries, cozy seating, local art - that rare place where coffee lovers satisfy that night craving for a cup of joe and good conversation!
Location: 260 Birdcage Walk in Hollister - just after the bend in Downing Street
Hours: Monday through Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. -- Friday & Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
10. Waxy O’Shea’s Irish Pub & Restaurant: A great mix of guests and loyal locals, this is one popular pub! Delicious food from a large menu, live music on select nights, WiFi darts, and an excellent selection of spirits.
Location: 235 Branson Landing Boulevard - Branson Landing - Historic Downtown Branson
Hours: Monday through Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. -- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Happy Hour: Typically 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Now you have some good options for locating the perfect place to hang out with other grownups, have a drink or two, maybe enjoy some really good local live music, a few games of darts or pool, and make new friends from everywhere, including the friendly folks who call Branson home!