Branson is the ideal location for pretty much any holiday, and Valentine’s Day is no exception! You’ll find plenty of restaurants offering romantic dining and special menus perfectly suited for a celebration with your sweetie! You won’t need to get very creative to find delicious eats for the holiday in Branson, but just in case you need a little help, here are 10 ideas, in no particular order, for making your Valentine’s Day meal unforgettable:
1. Branson’s Center Stage - If you’ve never been to Branson’s Center Stage, you’re really missing out! Incredible food crafted by one of Branson’s favorite chefs, and customer service that’ll put this excellent restaurant on your “every visit to Branson” list! (Go ahead and start with Valentine’s Day!)
Location: 1810 West Highway 76
2. Little Hacienda Mexican Restaurant is one of Branson’s favorite Mexican eateries, the atmosphere is special and perfect for a romantic, and authentic, dinner for two!
Location: 3375 Little Pete’s Road in the Shepherd of the Hills District
3. Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano offers incredible Italian food, you can’t choose better than a dinner for two at Florentina’s! And there’s always been something about Italian dining that easily brings romance to mind, right?
Location: 2690 Green Mountain Drive
4. Chateau on the Lake Resort - The beautiful atmosphere alone is enough to make for a Happy Valentine’s Day at the Chateau! Check out dinner at the Chateau Grille.
Location: 415 North State Highway 265 on Table Rock Lake
5. Garfield’s Restaurant & Pub - With a great location at Branson Landing, and fine food, it’s a holiday meal made in heaven!
Location: 1221 Branson Landing Boulevard
6. St. James Winery & Restaurant - A beautiful venue that offers casual elegance in dining, and the fun wine tastings is icing on the Valentine’s cake! And what’s more romantic than a good wine with dinner? Nothing, that’s what!
Location: 405 Missouri Highway 165 (less than one block off Highway 76)
7. Dobyn’s Dining Room at The Keeter Center is a favorite for any holiday meal, so you can rest assured they’ll treat Valentine’s Day with a phenomenal buffet unlike anything else you’ll find! (Every holiday meal is popular here; book early so as not to miss out!)
Location: College of the Ozarks - 1 Opportunity Drive, Hollister (just 2 minutes south of Branson)
8. Level 2 Steakhouse just screams “romantic” atmosphere - if you haven’t been, it’s about time! Elegant contemporary decor, unique menu, and the perfect ambiance for Valentine’s Day!
Location: Hilton Convention Center Hotel - 200 East Main Street in Historic Downtown Branson
9. Osage Restaurant at Big Cedar’s Top of the Rock - If you can find a better view than those offered at Top of the Rock, please let us know! The food and service is top-notch, but it’s the gorgeous setting that makes this a true treasure of the Ozarks!
Location: 190 Top of the Rock Road, Ridgedale (less than 10 minutes south of Branson)
10. Black Oak Grill is another great option at Branson Landing. A fantastic menu and welcoming atmosphere made this a fast favorite for Branson guests and residents alike, and enjoying dinner for two for Valentine’s Day makes it even more special!
Location: 601 Branson Landing Boulevard
There, we’ve given you ten options for sharing Valentine’s Day with someone special over a wonderful meal, but stay tuned - next up, we’ll offer even more ideas on how to spend the most romantic of all holidays in Branson! In the meantime, for more information on good places to eat any time of the year, check this out: “Branson - We’re Finding Your 13 Favorite RESTAURANTS Before Your Next Visit!” For ideas on where to find international eats, look here: “Branson Has International Options for Dining? You Bet It Does!"