State Park Marina’s Yamaha Waverunner will put a high-speed spin on your Branson lake adventure! Being on a big boat at the lake is all kinds of fun, but there’s nothing like having all that Yamaha V-1 Sport horsepower right underneath you. You and your better half, best friend, or maybe even your mom, can share a fast-paced skip along the water’s crystal-clear surface - it’s a “can’t wipe the grin off your face” thrill you’ll want to experience time and again! This two-person water vehicle boasts 110hp, satisfying for any speed junkie, yet easy-to-handle for every kind of driver.
In addition to great watercraft rentals, State Park Marina serves all your lake-visit needs. Whether it’s a quick chilly treat, or a write-home-about hamburger, you’re covered with Oasis Hawaiian Shaved Ice and Danna’s Boathouse BBQ. Looking for a map of the lake, some sunscreen, maybe a few first aid supplies? The Boathouse Boutique not only has these necessities, it carries quality clothing, accessories, and more. And, in case you weren’t aware, Table Rock Lake has some cool stuff to see way down below the surface, which means you’ll need diving supplies - the Marina has a dive shop, too.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rates and reservations are available ONLY by calling us directly at 877-688-3179. We’ll investigate availability and make reservations to fit your schedule. Rental rates depend on how many hours you require, and can change depending on weekday, weekend, and holiday availability. Our special relationship with State Park Marina means we can give you our best available rates on all rentals!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- State Park Marina’s Yamaha Waverunner can be found at 380 State Park Marina Road on Table Rock Lake - it’s near the Showboat Branson Belle, Table Rock State Park, and Dewey Short Visitors Center.
- The 11-foot Yamaha V1 Sport has 110hp, and can accommodate two (2) people with a combined weight that does not exceed 400 pounds.
- Waverunners can be rented for two (2) hours, four (4) hours, eight (8) hours, or all day. (See detailed scheduling information below.)
- State Park Marina also features the Boathouse Boutique, a full-service Dive Shop, Danna’s Boathouse BBQ, and Oasis Hawaiian Shaved Ice.
- Waverunner rental guests should check in at the Marina thirty (30) minutes prior to reservation time.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to rent a watercraft - prior watercraft operating experience is required for ALL renters.
- Anyone born after January 1, 1984, must show a boating safety ID card.
- Temporary boating permits are available at State Park Marina; this service may not be available elsewhere in Branson.
- All boat and watercraft rentals require a damage deposit, in the form of a credit card, that the guest will present at the marina.
- Life vests for each guest on the Waverunner are included with the rental fee.
- Safety guidelines and operation instructions are also included with the rental fee.
- Fuel is extra and can be purchased by the guest at the Marina. The guest is also responsible for any extras, including merchandise purchased from the Boutique, food from Danna’s, and the rental or purchase of any lake supplies.
- Fishing licenses are available at the Marina; fee applies.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance - “no shows” will be assessed one half (50%) of the full rental fee.
- The Marina is a pet-friendly property - this applies to boat rentals (excludes waverunners and other personal-sized watercraft.)
- State Park Marina closes for the season on November 1.
Scheduling Information - Two (2) Hour Rentals
Two (2) Hour Rental: Until May 31 & September 5 through September 30 are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM - 11:00AM - 12:00NOON - 1:00PM - 2:00PM - 3:00PM
Two (2) Hour Rental: June 1 through September 4 are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM - 11:00AM - 1:00PM - 2:00PM - 3:00PM - 4:00PM
Two (2) Hour Rental: October 1 through October 31 are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM - 11:00AM - 12:00NOON - 1:00PM - 2:00PM
Scheduling Information - Four (4) Hour Rentals
Four (4) Hour Rental: Until May 31 & September 5 through September 30 are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: June 1 through September 4 are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM - 3:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: October 1 through October 31 are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 10:30AM - 11:00AM - 11:30AM
Scheduling Information - Eight (8) Hour Rentals
Eight (8) Hour Rental: Until May 31 & September 5 through September 30 are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: June 1 through September 4 are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: October 1 through October 31 are as follows:
Scheduling Information - All Day Rentals
All Day Rental: Until May 31 & September 5 through September 30 schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental: June 1 through September 4, all day schedule is: 7:00AM to 7:00PM
All Day Rental option is not available beginning October 1.
Table Rock Lake is huge - that makes it perfect for scooting along at exciting speeds on a personal watercraft, while leaving enough room everywhere around you for folks enjoying the lake on their boats. When the need for speed hits you, it’s time to get yourself on State Park Marina’s Yamaha Waverunner - woo hoo!