State Park Marina’s Lund Bass Boat is gonna be your favorite new vessel for finding the fish of your dreams on Branson’s Table Rock Lake! This 18-foot fishing boat can accommodate four for fishing, or maybe just one eager angler and three friends along for the ride! It isn’t always about the lure, the bait, the perfect rod ‘n reel, or even the skill of the fisherman - sometimes removing the lament “the one that got away” from your fish-tale vocabulary is all about the boat. When it comes to creating a treasured ultimate-fishing-trip memory, a craft that boasts a 90hp Mercury motor that handles like a dream, and has room for three buddies, punches all the right buttons!
You’ll discover more than great fishing vessels at Branson’s most popular, full-service marina - State Park Marina offers some of the area’s best burgers and barbecued meats at Danna’s Boathouse BBQ, and all your day-at-the-lake necessities, as well as ladies jewelry and clothing at the Boathouse Boutique. There’s also a handy dive shop (diving is one of Table Rock Lake’s best-kept-secret water activities,) and tasty frozen treats at Oasis Hawaiian Shaved Ice.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rates and reservations are available ONLY by calling us directly at 877-688-3179. We’ll investigate availability and make reservations to fit your schedule. Rental rates depend on how many hours you require, and can change depending on weekday, weekend, and holiday availability. Our special relationship with State Park Marina means we can give you our best available rates on all rentals!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- State Park Marina’s Lund Bass Boat can be found at 380 State Park Marina Road on Table Rock Lake - it’s near the Showboat Branson Belle, Table Rock State Park, and Dewey Short Visitors Center.
- The 18-foot Lund Bass Boat weighs in at 1,600 pounds, is 18 feet in length, accommodates up to 4 people, and features a 90hp Mercury engine.
- Boats can be rented for four (4) hours, eight (8) hours, or all day. (See detailed scheduling information below.)
- State Park Marina also features the Boathouse Boutique, a full-service Dive Shop, Danna’s Boathouse BBQ, and Oasis Hawaiian Shaved Ice.
- Boat rental guests should check in at the Marina thirty (30) minutes prior to reservation time.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to rent a watercraft - prior watercraft operating experience is required for ALL renters.
- Anyone born after January 1, 1984, must show a boating safety ID card.
- Temporary boating permits are available at State Park Marina; this service may not be available elsewhere in Branson.
- All boat and watercraft rentals require a damage deposit, in the form of a credit card, that the guest will present at the marina.
- Life vests for each guest on board are included with the Bass Boat rental fee.
- Safety guidelines and operation instructions are also included with the rental fee.
- Fuel is extra and can be purchased by the guest at the Marina. The guest is also responsible for any extras, including merchandise purchased from the Boutique, food from Danna’s, and the rental or purchase of any fishing supplies.
- Fishing licenses are available at the Marina; fee applies.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance - “no shows” will be assessed one half (50%) of the full rental fee.
- The Marina is a pet-friendly property - this applies to boat rentals (excludes waverunners and other personal-sized watercraft.)
- State Park Marina closes for the season on November 1.
Scheduling Information - Four (4) Hour Rentals
Four (4) Hour Rental: Until June 1, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From June 1 through September 4, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM - 3:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From September 5 through September 30, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From October 1 through October 31, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 10:30AM - 11:00AM - 11:30AM - 12:00NOON
Scheduling Information - Eight (8) Hour Rentals
Eight (8) Hour Rental: Until June 1, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From June 1 through September 4, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From September 5 through September 30, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From October 1 through October 31, available start times are as follows:
Scheduling Information - All Day Rentals
All Day Rental: Until June 1, all day schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental: June 1 through September 4, all day schedule is: 7:00AM to 7:00PM
All Day Rental: September 5 through September 30, all day schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental option is not available beginning October 1.
NOTE: The start time is the earliest the boat rental will be available; however, guests may arrive later than the time noted. Regardless of guest arrival time, the boat must be returned by the designated end time.
The Ozarks’ beautiful Table Rock Lake is famous for fishing, just ask anyone who’s participated in any of the many bass fishing tournaments held on the lake throughout the years. It’s time you took your turn at pulling up that “personal best” big fish, and don’t forget that State Park Marina’s Lund Bass Boat is ready to join your unforgettable angling adventure in Branson!