State Park Marina’s Luxury Tritoon on Table Rock Lake - now that’s a Branson boatload of fun! First off, there’s State Park Marina, the best full-service marina in the area, and they’re offering everything you need for a great time on one of Missouri’s most stunning lakes. To enjoy Table Rock Lake in ultimate luxury, may we suggest the Harris Sunliner Tritoon? With a length of 25 feet, a 150hp Mercury 4-stroke engine, and enough room to accommodate 14 people in spacious comfort, it’s the ideal boat for a big family, a large gathering of friends, or even for smaller parties who just want a lot of square footage for relaxing! This boat has the power necessary for pulling tubes and skiers all day long, and features amenities like a stereo with CD player, a sun top, and a swim ladder.
There’s more to State Park Marina than boat rentals; you’ll also discover great eats at Danna’s Boatside BBQ, Hawaiian shaved ice, a full-service dive shop, and the Boathouse Boutique, where ladies jewelry, clothing, and other accessories can be found, as well as necessities for a day on the water, including sunscreen, lake maps, beverages, snacks, and more.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rates and reservations are available ONLY by calling us directly at 877-688-3179. We’ll investigate availability and make reservations to fit your schedule. Rental rates depend on how many hours you require, and can change depending on weekday, weekend, and holiday availability. Our special relationship with State Park Marina means we can give you our best available rates on all rentals!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- State Park Marina’s Luxury Tritoon can be found at 380 State Park Marina Road on Table Rock Lake - it’s near the Showboat Branson Belle, Table Rock State Park, and Dewey Short Visitors Center.
- The Harris Sunliner Luxury Tritoon is 25 feet long, weighs 3,100 pounds, accommodates 14 people, and features a Mercury 4-stroke engine with 150hp. There is a stereo with CD player, a swim ladder, and a sun top.
- Boats can be rented for four (4) hours, eight (8) hours, or all day. (See detailed scheduling information below.)
- State Park Marina also features the Boathouse Boutique, a full-service Dive Shop, Danna’s Boathouse BBQ, and Oasis Hawaiian Shaved Ice.
- Boat rental guests should check in at the Marina thirty (30) minutes prior to reservation time.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to rent a watercraft - prior watercraft operating experience is required for ALL renters.
- Anyone born after January 1, 1984, must show a boating safety ID card.
- Temporary boating permits are available at State Park Marina; this service may not be available elsewhere in Branson.
- All boat and watercraft rentals require a damage deposit, in the form of a credit card, that the guest will present at the marina.
- Life vests for each guest on board are included with the Tritoon rental fee.
- Safety guidelines and operation instructions are also included with the rental fee.
- Fuel is extra and can be purchased by the guest at the Marina. The guest is also responsible for any extras, including merchandise purchased from the Boutique, food from Danna’s, and the rental of tubes or skis.
- Fishing licenses are available at the Marina; fee applies.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance - “no shows” will be assessed one half (50%) of the full rental fee.
- The Marina is a pet-friendly property - this applies to boat rentals (excludes waverunners and other personal-sized watercraft.)
- State Park Marina closes for the season on November 1.
Scheduling Information - Four (4) Hour Rentals
Four (4) Hour Rental: Until June 1, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From June 1 through September 4, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM - 3:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From September 5 through September 30, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From October 1 through October 31, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 10:30AM - 11:00AM - 11:30AM - 12:00NOON
Scheduling Information - Eight (8) Hour Rentals
Eight (8) Hour Rental: Until June 1, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From June 1 through September 4, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From September 5 through September 30, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From October 1 through October 31, available start times are as follows:
Scheduling Information - All Day Rentals
All Day Rental: Until June 1, all day schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental: June 1 through September 4, all day schedule is: 7:00AM to 7:00PM
All Day Rental: September 5 through September 30, all day schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental option is not available beginning October 1.
NOTE: The start time is the earliest the boat rental will be available; however, guests may arrive later than the time noted. Regardless of guest arrival time, the boat must be returned by the designated end time.
For your next visit, make sure you spend some time at Branson’s biggest attraction - Table Rock Lake! State Park Marina can help make it a fabulous time for your family or group gathering, just check out their 14-passenger Luxury Tritoon - it’s a water wonderland of fun just waiting to happen!