ATVs at Shepherd of the Hills in Branson? Yep! Ozark Off-Road ATV Adventures lets you enjoy some of the prettiest acreage in the area, and get a cool adrenaline rush at the same time! Technologically advanced CanAm Commander and CanAm Maverick vehicles are used for one hour and ninety minute excursions; for first-timers, or those with limited time available, the one-hour trip is ideal. You’ll receive basic instructions to get you comfortable with the vehicle and give you an understanding of the terrain you’ll encounter, and then head out with a trained tour guide for a 30-minute excursion. Licensed drivers will need to be 21 years-of-age, and children riding along must be at least four-years-old. Additionally, all children four to seven years-of-age, need to be in an approved booster safety seat. There are other guidelines and rules below, but at the top of the list is to jump in, get going, and have the ATV adventure of your life!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Off-Road Ozark ATV Adventures can be found at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead, located at 5586 West Highway 76, just a hop, skip, and a jump (one and a half miles) from the 76 intersection with Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- Weather permitting, Ozark ATV Adventures is open year-round.
- Vehicle choice depends upon availability - choose from a Can-Am 800cc Commander and 1000cc Maverick.
- Drivers must be twenty-one (21) years-of-age or older, and possess a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Specific ATVs cannot be reserved in advance.
- Child passengers must be at least four (4) years-of-age, and children four (4) to seven (7) must ride in an approved booster safety seat. NO rider ages three (3) or younger.
- Drivers/riders (guests) cannot exceed 275 pounds in weight - there is a 1,160 weight limit per ATV.
- Guests must wear closed-toe shoes; no sandals, flip-flops, or open-toe shoes of any kind.
- You will get dirty - be prepared and dress appropriately!
- Everyone driving or riding must read and sign a release.
- ATV drivers are responsible for any and all damages to their assigned ATV.
- All guests are responsible for any and all personal items; we highly recommend that fragile and/or valuable items be kept in your locked personal vehicle.
- All ATV tours will be led by an experienced trail guide.
- No more than four (4) ATVs per tour.
- Cancellation of any reserved tour must be made 24 hours-in-advance.
- Guests cannot ride with the ATV tour guide.
- The Shepherd of the Hills Homestead offers more than ATV rides - make sure your check out the historic outdoor drama, Inspiration Tower, and the Trail of Lights at Christmas time!
Spring & Summer - May 26 through August 17
Daily: One (1) Hour Tours start at 12:00PM and 4:00PM
Fall & Winter - August 17 through May 25
Wednesday through Sunday: One (1) Hour Tours start at 12:00PM and 4:00PM
The Ozarks are beautiful, and there’s a lot of great terrain that just can’t be viewed by driving along the roads - so head on out to scenic Shepherd of the Hills for an exciting Off-Road Ozark ATV Adventure - you’ll be glad you did!