State Park Marina’s 220S Ski Boat provides thrills for the novice and the skilled water athlete alike on Branson’s biggest lake! High speed, tight turns are a piece of cake for this lake monster, thanks to the extended running surface hull design that allows for easy and extended zooming and explosive hole shots, all while being surprisingly stingy with the fuel. A large, all-in-one cockpit allows for both traditional, face-forward seating for the boat’s co-captain, or a generous arena-style seating arrangement. And then there’s that 280hp V-6 engine that lets you skip along the water with seven friends or family members along for the righteous ride!
State Park Marina offers more than just the area’s best boat rentals; you’ll find a nice retail shop - the Boathouse Boutique - where ladies clothing, jewelry, and other accessories can be found, as well as all those important little things you need for a great time on the lake, like snacks, beverages, maps, sunglasses, sunscreen, and anything maybe you forgot to pack! Scrumptious barbecued meats, burgers, and more awaits you at Danna’s Boathouse BBQ, as well as diving supplies at the Dive Shop, and chilly Hawaiian shaved ice at the Oasis.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Rates and reservations are available ONLY by calling us directly at 877-688-3179. We’ll investigate availability and make reservations to fit your schedule. Rental rates depend on how many hours you require, and can change depending on weekday, weekend, and holiday availability. Our special relationship with State Park Marina means we can give you our best available rates on all rentals!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- State Park Marina’s 220S Ski Boat can be found at 380 State Park Marina Road on Table Rock Lake - it’s near the Showboat Branson Belle, Table Rock State Park, and Dewey Short Visitors Center.
- The Cobalt 220S Ski Boat is 22 feet long, weighs 1,695 pounds, accommodates 8 people, and features a V-6 280hp engine.
- Boats can be rented for four (4) hours, eight (8) hours, or all day. (See detailed scheduling information below.)
- State Park Marina also features the Boathouse Boutique, a full-service Dive Shop, Danna’s Boathouse BBQ, and Oasis Hawaiian Shaved Ice.
- Boat rental guests should check in at the Marina thirty (30) minutes prior to reservation time.
- Guests must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to rent a watercraft - prior watercraft operating experience is required for ALL renters.
- Anyone born after January 1, 1984, must show a boating safety ID card.
- Temporary boating permits are available at State Park Marina; this service may not be available elsewhere in Branson.
- All boat and watercraft rentals require a damage deposit, in the form of a credit card, that the guest will present at the marina.
- Life vests for each guest on board are included with the Ski Boat rental fee.
- Safety guidelines and operation instructions are also included with the rental fee.
- Fuel is extra and can be purchased by the guest at the Marina. The guest is also responsible for any extras, including merchandise purchased from the Boutique, food from Danna’s, and the rental of tubes or skis.
- Fishing licenses are available at the Marina; fee applies.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance - “no shows” will be assessed one half (50%) of the full rental fee.
- The Marina is a pet-friendly property - this applies to boat rentals (excludes waverunners and other personal-sized watercraft.)
- State Park Marina closes for the season on November 1.
Scheduling Information - Four (4) Hour Rentals
Four (4) Hour Rental: Until June 1, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From June 1 through September 4, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM - 2:30PM - 3:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From September 5 through September 30, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 1:30PM - 2:00PM
Four (4) Hour Rental: From October 1 through October 31, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 9:30AM - 10:30AM - 11:00AM - 11:30AM - 12:00NOON
Scheduling Information - Eight (8) Hour Rentals
Eight (8) Hour Rental: Until June 1, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From June 1 through September 4, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM - 11:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From September 5 through September 30, available start times are as follows:
8:00AM - 8:30AM - 9:00AM - 10:00AM
Eight (8) Hour Rental: From October 1 through October 31, available start times are as follows:
Scheduling Information - All Day Rentals
All Day Rental: Until June 1, all day schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental: June 1 through September 4, all day schedule is: 7:00AM to 7:00PM
All Day Rental: September 5 through September 30, all day schedule is: 8:00AM to 6:00PM
All Day Rental option is not available beginning October 1.
NOTE: The start time is the earliest the boat rental will be available; however, guests may arrive later than the time noted. Regardless of guest arrival time, the boat must be returned by the designated end time.
You can spend a leisurely few hours on Table Rock Lake, puttering around, maybe doing a little fishing and swimming, but for those times when you’re ready to amp up your experience, grab the skis and the board and get ready for State Park Marina’s 220S Ski Boat and a day full of fast-paced fun!