Branson Jet Boats brings a whole new exciting spin to spending time on the lake...if peacefully floating along beautiful Lake Taneycomo isn’t your idea of adventure, then this is your lake attraction! Here’s the perfect way to enjoy some outdoor excitement with a couple dozen friends or the whole family, zipping around on the lake in a boat that’s more like riding a giant jet ski. This amazing vessel can do 360 degree spins, power slides, and dunk it’s bow, which means a lot of fun water splashing - a little like a waterpark ride on steroids! And for folks interested in local history and the lake itself, as well as the land surrounding it, knowledgeable tour guides share the ride with you, taking the time to include a bit of fascinating facts and history. This isn’t one of those adventures that leaves you dripping wet, but you will get cooled off by splashing water - and Taneycomo is a cold water lake, which means a hot day can quickly become surprisingly refreshing!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- You’ll find Branson Jet Boats at 7A North Boardwalk at Branson Landing (between Joe’s Crab Shack and the Saltgrass Steakhouse)
- Branson Landing is located at One Branson Landing Boulevard in Historic Downtown Branson.
- The general operating schedule runs from May through October.
Important things to know about Branson Jet Boats:
- Arrive approximately fifteen (15) minutes prior to your adventure time.
- The average Branson Jet Boats’ tour takes about one (1) hour.
- Wear casual, comfortable weather-appropriate clothing that can get damp or wet - although Taneycomo is a cold water lake, shorts and t-shirts are still good for warmer weather - a jacket is suggested for cooler weather.
- Branson Jet Boat rides are recommended for children at least three (3) years-of-age and older. Children twelve (12) years-of-age and under cannot sit in outside rows.
- Guests in the first row of the boat must be at least 48 inches tall.
- All guests under the age of seven (7) are required to wear a personal flotation device that will be provided.
- If you desire some protection from the water, you can purchase a rain poncho at the Branson Jet Boats’ kiosk at the Landing. (You can also purchase sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, and towels.)
- Cameras and cell phones are allowed on the boat, but can easily get wet - keep them in a waterproof case or covering. (Cell phone cases are available for purchase at the kiosk.)
- If needed, use the restroom prior to boarding the boat - there are no restroom breaks or facilities during your lake adventure.
- Due to the nature of the Branson Jet Boat ride, service animals nor any other animal can be taken on the boat; this is important for the safety of all guests and your pet.
- Branson Jet Boat rides are a blast, but they might not be suitable for guests prone to motion sickness, neck or back problems, or high blood pressure, and guests who are pregnant or have recently had surgery, as well as any other medical condition that may be adversely affected by the ride. Guests with disabilities are welcome as long as they can manage transfer to and from the vessel, including with assistance from a member of their party. This includes any guest who uses a mobility device, such as a wheelchair or walker.
- All guests must read and sign the adventure agreement provided by Branson Jet Boats prior to boarding the vessel.
There’s so much to see and do in Branson, including at the beautiful Branson Landing - make sure you save time during your next visit to enjoy Lake Taneycomo in the most exciting way possible - aboard the thrilling Branson Jet Boats!