Branson’s Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours offers a whole lot of zip-roarin’ fun on the Point! Located just down the road from Branson MO’s world-class theme park, Silver Dollar City, this exciting zipline attraction offers the perfect ride for beginners, as well as the thrills expected by more experienced riders. You’ll love the beauty of the mature trees and other greenery for which Indian Point is well-known, as well as the excellent hospitality, a treasured amenity most people have come to expect everywhere they go in the Branson area! If you’ve checked out Indian Point Zipline online, you’ve discovered the rave reviews on TripAdvisor and Yelp - rest assured, those happy customers aren’t exaggerating, the guides here are as friendly and helpful as can be!
Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours uses a sitting harness trolley system, and the system is equipped with multiple security features, making sure that your safety is top priority. And the harness system used is able to accommodate people of different shapes and sizes, making everyone’s zip trip as comfy as possible. There are six ziplines for a total of 2,700 feet - that’s just over a half mile of zip-zooming fun!
You’ll be pleased to discover that there’s more than zipping at Indian Point Zipline Adventures; there’s a well-stocked little grocery store on-property, an ice cream shop, and a restaurant. And there’s one thing that you’ll find on Indian Point that’s simply priceless - incredible views of the Ozarks hills and Table Rock Lake!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours is located just minutes from Branson, and just down the road from Silver Dollar City, at 1056 Indian Point Road.
- They’re open daily from 10:00AM to 5:00PM - the operating schedule can change depending upon the weather.
- Weight requirement: must be at least 50 pounds, but not more than 270 pounds.
- It’s recommended that you wear comfortable clothing, and dress in layers to accommodate changing weather conditions and body temperature from exertion.
- Keep handbags and loose items locked in your vehicle.
There are a few common-sense type restrictions, including:
- No dangling or loose jewelry.
- No flip-flops or other loose-fitting footwear.
- Skirts can only be worn over pants/shorts/leggings, and not be long enough to get caught on anything.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- Moderate to good health is required as you’ll be hiking short distances and climbing stairs.
- All participants will sign a participation form or waiver.
- Riders 15 years-of-age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All minors in tour groups must have a signed waiver if their parent/guardian is not part of the tour group.
The top priority at Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours is that all participants have a great time!
Branson is home to several exciting zipline attractions, and for anyone who has the time, trying all of them is highly recommended -- if you’re looking for a ride where the landscape is beautiful, the guides incredibly helpful and friendly, and just a minute’s drive will take you to a fantastic theme park, then the choice is simple - Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours!