Lil Pete’s Playland is calling all kids to Branson’s Shepherd of the Hills! Your little ones are going to love this place...there’s an obstacle course to challenge them, treehouses linked to each other with rope bridges just begging to be explored, a petting zoo where they can get up close to lovable critters, a mini-golf course that you can enjoy with them, and even a mining trough where they can pan for treasures! The Shepherd of the Hills Homestead is home to lots of exciting stuff, including the Vigilante Extreme ZipRider, Inspiration Tower, ATV rides, a ropes course, canopy tour ziplines, and the legendary Outdoor Drama that’s based on the famous book, The Shepherd of the Hills - but Lil Pete’s Playland is the first attraction at the Homestead designed especially for children!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Shepherd of the Hills - Lil Pete’s Playland can be found at the beloved Shepherd of the Hills Homestead - 5586 West Highway 76.
- The Homestead is very close to the city limits of Branson and it’s easy to find - take The Strip (Highway 76) west, and in less than a couple of miles from where it intersects with Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, you’ll be at the Homestead!
- There are no age requirements or restrictions for Lil Pete’s Playland, but it’s most likely to be enjoyed by children ten years-of-age and younger.
- Children should wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes that fit securely on their feet.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lil Pete’s is open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; however, it remains open until 8:00 p.m. on those days when the Outdoor Drama is performing.
Forget crowded fast food playplaces and outdoor playgounds with broken or missing equipment, bring the kids to an affordable place to play that boasts loads of fun features that provide the perfect opportunity for you to enjoy some quality time with your little ones - bring them to the delightful Shepherd of the Hills Lil Pete’s Playland!