Branson’s Ride The Ducks operation is currently closed. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by the tragic accident. Check back for future updates.
Ride The Ducks - Table Rock Lake Adventure is phenomenal amphibious fun in Branson! Your land Adventure takes you on a tour of Branson’s famous Entertainment District, across Table Rock Dam, and up Baird Mountain, Branson’s highest peak. The mountain path you’ll follow is lined with vintage military vehicles, as well as other fun and surprising displays! And the view of Table Rock Lake from the top is simply breathtaking! You’ll enjoy a big splashdown into Table Rock Lake, and make sure you watch for the beautiful Showboat Branson Belle - it docks right next to your lake entry point. While on the lake, let the Captain know you’d like to try your hand at driving the Duck - he’ll be more than happy to comply!
If you’ve never been on a Duck, it’s time you discovered this delightfully different mode of transport! These amphibious vehicles are modeled after the DUKW vehicles used during WWII to get troops, ammunition, and other supplies to and from water and land and back again. The vehicles used by Ride The Ducks are authentic replicas of the original DUKW’s, built specifically for the tourist attraction from the ground up. They’re constructed to exacting standards of safety, including supervision by the United States Coast Guard to ensure that they represent the latest in marine safety technology. Although the original WWII vehicles are no longer in operation for recreational purposes, Ride The Ducks is honored by the association with our nation’s military and it’s veterans. The current Ducks may not have served our military, but the founder of Ride The Ducks, along with a crew of Duck captains and other employees, took Ducks to New Orleans in 2005 to help rescue residents in the areas hardest hit by Hurricane Katrina. In 2006, they were honored by the Branson/Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce for their humanitarian efforts.
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- Ride The Ducks - Table Rock Lake Adventure is located at 2320 West Highway 76.
- The Table Rock Lake Adventure is open seven days a week from 8:30AM to 6:00PM (summer hours, changes seasonally).
- Your Duck Adventure will last approximately 70 minutes.
- Food and drink is allowed on board the Duck, with the exception of alcoholic beverages. Keep in mind that there is no restroom on the Duck.
- Each Duck is routinely and frequently safety-checked, and they carry a life jacket for every passenger aboard, as well as other necessary, modern safety equipment.
- Ride The Ducks is happy to accommodate guests with disabilities.
Make the touring transition from land to water and back in the comfort of one freakishly fabulous amphibious vehicle...it’s only possible on a Duck, and it’s the most fun you’ve had in forever at Ride The Ducks - Table Rock Lake Adventure!