Branson Zipline’s Blue Streak Fast Line & FreeFall Xpress is their most compact and adrenaline-charged tour! You’ll climb the winding trail up Wolfe Mountain in an authentic and sturdy Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop vehicle to your starting point, making even your journey to where the fun begins...fun! Then you’ll be flying along a quarter-mile line down from the mountaintop of Wolfe Creek Preserve! As if this exhilarating trip isn’t enough hair-raising excitement, you’ll then make a free-fall dismount from the Preserve’s tallest tower - a breathtaking 100-foot high platform! Once there, you can cheer on your fellow zipliners as they zoom onto the platform -- making sure you take time to enjoy the stunning 360-degree view. After one of Branson Zipline’s certified guides prepares your equipment, all that’s left is to simply step off for the 100-foot FreeFall Xpress, the first of its kind in North America!
The Blue Streak Fast Line & FreeFall Xpress may be Branson Zipline’s most hair-raising experience, but you can rest assured it’s a safe and secure adventure. The special delay device used to aid in your “freefall” was originally created to train British paratroopers; it will control and slow your fall by dissipating your body mass as it descends, ensuring that your landing is equivalent to jumping about 6 inches into the air.
Optional Walking Tour: Is there a “like to keep my feet on the ground” member of your group? While you’re zipping along, they can enjoy the Wolfe Mountain Walking Tour. Just schedule the walking tour when you book your Zipline adventure, and you’ll keep everyone in your party happy!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson Zipline is located in Wolfe Creek Preserve - just 9 miles north of Branson.
- Branson Zipline Blue Streak Fast Line & FreeFall Xpress can be found at 2339 U.S. 65 in Walnut Shade.
- Your Tour will include a 10-minute, required orientation to cover the basics of safe zipline use.
- Allow between 30 minutes and one hour to complete your adventure.
- There is no age restriction; however, for safety reasons, guests must weigh at least 70 pounds, and not more than 250 pounds.
- The maximum number of people on the tour is twelve (12.)
- Guests should wear casual, comfortable clothing, and closed-toe shoes. Long hair should be tied back, and no dangling jewelry should be worn.
- For the safety of all guests and employees of the Preserve, cameras of any kind are not allowed on the tour.
- The Preserve is open daily from February 10 through December 31 for tours, including holidays. Operating hours can change seasonally, and according to the weather.
- Wolfe Creek Station offers a themed gift shop that includes not only logo merchandise, but unique items like handmade Amish crafts and canned goods, birdhouses, home decor, and more.
- The store typically opens at 8:00 a.m. depending on the season, but will always open by 9:00 a.m. when weather permits.
- Branson Zipline was built to exceed standards set by the Association for Challenge Course Technology.
It’s highly recommended that you enjoy every experience offered by Branson Zipline at the beautiful Wolfe Creek Preserve, but if your time is limited, or you’re simply looking for the biggest rush available in Branson, then you’re definitely looking for Branson Zipline’s Blue Streak Fast Line & FreeFall Xpress!
- All participants must sign a waiver; those under 18 years-of-age (17 and under) must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian.
- Children must be able to complete their tour independent of an adult.
- All zipline guests must be in good physical health with average strength and mobility in order to participate; they must also be able to independently maneuver through openings that are 24-inches-wide.
- Anyone with serious medical conditions, including heart-related issues, back injuries, and/or other serious illnesses, and/or those who do not meet the above requirements, cannot participate in Branson Zipline activities.
- All participants must be able to hear verbal directions from at least 60 feet away, and be able to see someone at least 60 feet away.
- Zipline participants must have the strength to climb a 40-foot vertical incline, bring their knees to their chest, and walk approximately 100 yards across suspended walkways.
- Wolfe Creek Preserve allows smoking only in designated areas; everything outside a designated area is smoke-free. Further, participates cannot use tobacco products of any kind during their tour and/or while wearing equipment provided by Branson Zipline.
- Individuals impaired by alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to participate; this includes impairment by legal or illegal drugs.
- All participants must arrive at Wolfe Creek Station for tour check-in at least 30 minutes before their scheduled tour. All tours begin on time; refunds will not be issued for late arrivals.
- There are restrooms at Wolfe Creek Station - please plan accordingly as there are no restroom facilities anywhere else on the property.
- There are no weather-related refunds; Branson Zipline reserves the right to proceed with scheduled tours regardless of the weather. In the event of lightning, the General Manager reserves the right to cancel a tour.
- Participants in the Wolfe Creek Photo Safari must be capable of climbing a flight of stairs, and hiking over gentle downhill terrain for a distance of approximately one-and-one-half miles (1.5) over a period of an hour and a half (1.5 hours.)