Branson Zipline’s Avalanche Zipline Tour offers zipping enthusiasts and novices alike an exciting Ozarks’ adventure! With this fantastically fun tour, you get both a zipline adventure AND tubing on the fantastic Snowflex Tubing Hill! If you want to enjoy the beauty Mother Nature has created in the hills of Branson, then zipping through the trees is your picture perfect experience! You’ll begin your journey through Wolfe Creek Preserve by hopping aboard a genuine Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop vehicle; it’ll leave from Teepee Tower, then you’ll zip over Wolfe Mine and cross one of the site’s many sky bridges to another tower - Crow’s Nest. One of the Preserve’s more unique towers, the Crow’s Nest is inspired by a pirate ship, one of those fun features that sets Branson Zipline apart from other zip attractions. Finally, you’ll wrap up the most fun you’ve had in forever by gliding straight down from Dynamite Drop, a breathtaking 40-foot freefall! After you proudly accomplish that plunge, you’ll take a short walk to the 400-foot Snowflex tubing hill for one full hour of unlimited tube sliding!
Everything about Branson Zipline’s Avalanche Zipline Tour is pure joy, but some things are just a bit more exhilarating than others, like the Dynamite Drop! If you find yourself afraid to make the freefall drop, no problem -- you can make your exit using one of the sky bridges -- a Pinzgauer will make sure you get back to Wolfe Creek Station.
Optional Walking Tour: Not into zipping with your party? For families and other groups enjoying Branson Zipline, the Wolfe Mountain Walking Tour is the ideal solution for anyone who loves the great outdoors, but prefers to experience it on the ground! Regardless of which Zipline Tour your group has booked, feel free to schedule a walking tour for yourself and any other non-zippers in your party.
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson Zipline is located in Wolfe Creek Preserve - just 9 miles north of Branson.
- Branson Zipline’s Avalanche Zipline Tour can be found at 2339 U.S. Hwy 65 in Walnut Shade.
- The Preserve is open daily from February 10 through December 31 for tours, including holidays.
- All participants must arrive at Wolfe Creek Station for tour check-in at least 30 minutes before their scheduled tour. All tours begin on time; refunds will not be issued for late arrivals.
- Your Tour will include a 10-minute, required orientation to cover the basics of safe zipline use.
- Allow between 2 to 2.5 hours to complete your adventure.
- There are restrooms at Wolfe Creek Station - please plan accordingly as there are no restroom facilities anywhere else on the property.
- There is no age restriction; however, for safety reasons, guests must weigh at least 70 pounds, and not more than 275 pounds.
- All participants must sign a waiver; those under 18 years-of-age (17 and under) must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian. Children must be able to complete their tour independent of an adult.
- The maximum number of people on the tour is twelve (12.)
- All zipline guests must be in good physical health with average strength and mobility in order to participate; they must also be able to independently maneuver through openings that are 24-inches-wide.
- All participants must have the strength to climb a 40-foot vertical incline - the strength and agility to bring their knees to their chest, and to walk approximately 100 yards across suspended walkways.
- All participants must be able to hear verbal directions from at least 60 feet away, and be able to see someone at least 60 feet away.
- Anyone with a serious medical condition, including heart-related issues, back injuries, and/or other serious illnesses, and/or those who do not meet the above requirements, cannot participate in Branson Zipline activities.
- Guests should wear casual, comfortable clothing, and closed-toe shoes. Long hair should be tied back, and no dangling jewelry should be worn.
- For the safety of all guests and employees of the Preserve, cameras of any kind are not allowed on the tour.
- Wolfe Creek Mountain allows smoking only in designated areas; all other areas are smoke-free. Participants cannot use tobacco products of any kind during their tour and/or while wearing equipment provided by Branson Zipline.
- Individuals impaired by alcohol and/or drugs (both legal and illegal drugs,) will not be permitted to participate.
- Operating hours can change seasonally, and according to the weather, and the Zipline will remain open during rainy weather, as long as there is no threat of lightning. In the event of lightning, the General Manager reserves the right to cancel a tour.
- There are no weather-related refunds; Branson Zipline reserves the right to proceed with scheduled tours regardless of the weather.
- Wolfe Creek Station offers a themed gift shop that includes not only logo merchandise, but unique items like handmade Amish crafts and canned goods, birdhouses, home decor, and more. The shop typically opens at 8:00 a.m. depending on the season, but will always open by 9:00 a.m. when weather permits.
A fantastic time in Branson is as easy as 1-2-3...that’s a 2-hour adventure with 2 suspension bridges, 3 ziplines, and one hour on the fantastic Snowflex Tubing Hill -- and it all adds up to a wonderful experience designed just 4 you! Discover just how much fun outdoors in the Ozarks can be on Branson Zipline’s Avalanche Zipline Tour!