Fritz’s AERODIUM Flight Experiences' Maverick Flight in Branson invites you to soar! Not quite ready to jump out of an airplane at 18,000 feet up in the sky, but itching to give flying a try? Then AERODIUM is your attraction! No matter your size, or whether you’re an adult, child, or simply a child-at-heart, you can make those dreams of flying come true! It’s quite easy and you don’t need to have any flying experience to enjoy the AERODIUM...everyone from newbies to experienced skydivers love the fabulous free feeling of indoor flight! And, when it comes to safety, AERODIUM sets the standard for vertical wind tunnels - since 1979, they’ve been creating unmatched, exciting, and innovative flying adventures around the world.
Don’t forget, Fritz’s Adventure offers much more than indoor flying; they’ve got a building full of fun, including rock wall climbing, a ropes course, tunnels, tubes, slides, climbing poles, and much more.
- Fritz’s AERODIUM Flight Experiences' Maverick Flight can be found at 425 West Highway 76 - the Strip - at the intersection with Fall Creek Road.
- The AERODIUM is open from 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. from Sunday through Thursday, and from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Operating hours may change and are subject to inclement weather conditions.
- Fritz’s Adventure has lockers available for a small fee. Some attractions in the facility require the removal of all loose items, including those in pockets - buckets are located nearby to stash items only during the use of each attraction. These buckets are not intended to replace secure locker storage, and Fritz’s is not responsible for the security of any items in the buckets.
- Guests may bring empty, personal-size water bottles into Fritz’s Adventure to fill at a drinking fountain, or with beverages purchased at the Cafe. Full beverage containers and food or snack items of any kind cannot be brought into the facility.
- Smoking is not permitted at Fritz’s - indoors, outdoors, or anywhere on the property - this includes all tobacco and vapor products.
It’s time to fulfill a dream - cross something off that lifelong bucket list - it’s time to come to Branson and fly, courtesy of Fritz’s AERODIUM Flight Experiences' Maverick Flight!