The Hyrdoslide at Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours gives Branson thrill seekers a water-wonderful slip slidin’ zip down a scenic Ozarks’ hillside! The area’s long been known as an ideal place for adventure-seeking folks who love the water - whether it’s fishing, dipping, diving, or watercraft driving on gorgeous Table Rock Lake - kayaking, cruising, trout seeking, or bird watching on Lake Taneycomo - or lovin’ the rides and slides of the many waterparks, Branson knows how to wet you down and pump you up, but just wait ‘til you experience the exciting Hydroslide on the Point! Jump on a tube or flop down on a mat and that’s all you’ll need to do to enjoy the 357 foot-long slide ride to beat all! And the big bonus?...you’ll see scores of high altitude thrill lovers zipping through the trees right above your head!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours - Hydroslide can be found at 1056 Indian Point Road - less than a mile down the Point from Silver Dollar City.
- You’ll take Highway 76, also known as 76 Country Boulevard and “The Strip,” out to Indian Point - just follow the signs. The one main road onto Indian Point quickly divides into two exits, follow the “Indian Point” signs to find the Zipline Adventure Tours’ attraction - the other exit takes you directly to Silver Dollar City.
- You can visit seven (7) days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during summer months - hours may change in the event of inclement weather.
- You can enjoy the Hydroslide on its own, or add this water attraction to your Zipline ticket.
- Keep handbags and loose items locked in your vehicle.
- Children 15 years-of-age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Other activities available at Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours include ziplining, of course, as well as Freefall and Vertical Bungee.
- Of everything offered at Zipline Adventure Tours, the Hydroslide is easily the most family-friendly - ideal for all ages!
There’s a lot to be found on Branson’s Indian Point, including the phenomenal theme park known as Silver Dollar City, several small resort and cabin-style lodging properties as well as more upscale, full service resorts, and the huge and popular Table Rock Lake, but one of the most entertaining things you can do can be found at Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours, their fantastically fun and fabulous Hydroslide!