Branson Zipline’s Canopy Adventure Combo - the biggest, baddest zip trip there is! Can’t decide whether you want the longer Ozarks Xplorer Canopy Tour, or the Blue Streak Fast Line? Well, you don’t have to decide, you can have both amazing experiences simply by selecting the Canopy Adventure Combo. The ultimate in zipline fun, your journey through Wolfe Creek Preserve includes everything from the simple joy of admiring the canopy floor, to the extreme thrill of soaring along the Blue Streak at heights that reach 150-feet above the ground!
After a brief, but excellent, orientation with an experienced guide accredited by the Association for Challenge Course Technology, you’ll depart from Wolfe Creek Station -- jumping aboard a cool Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop vehicle, you’ll make a fun trip to the top of Wolfe Mountain. From there, you’ll use ziplines, suspension bridges, and walkways on a fascinating mountain trek...through the lush canopy of trees...over meandering creeks...passing by magnificent mountain bluffs...enjoying the scenery...and learning about this gorgeous area and the Ozarks’ wilderness along the way. You’ll also experience Wolfe Creek Preserve’s most thrilling zip - the Blue Streak Fast Line - it begins on a 25-foot mountaintop tower, and soars at an exciting clip toward a 100-foot tower at the base of Wolfe Mountain -- there’ll be points along the way that’ll have you nearly 150 feet above the ground!
Optional Walking Tour: Not everyone likes to soar through the air, and that’s OK! If anyone in your Branson Zipline Tour group would rather not join you, schedule a Wolfe Mountain Walking Tour for them. They can follow along with your group, take pictures, and just enjoy the beautiful outdoors with their feet on the ground!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson Zipline is located in Wolfe Creek Preserve - just 9 miles north of Branson - at 2339 U.S. 65 in Walnut Shade.
- Your Tour will include a 10-minute, required orientation to cover the basics of safe zipline use.
- Allow three (3) to four (4) hours for the Canopy Adventure Combo.
- There is no age restriction; however, for safety reasons, guests must weigh at least 70 pounds, and not more than 275 pounds.
- The maximum number of people on the tour is twelve (12.)
- Your Canopy Adventure Combo includes a mid-mountain snack break.
- Guests should wear casual, comfortable clothing, and closed-toe shoes. Long hair should be tied back, and no dangling jewelry should be worn.
- For the safety of all guests and employees of the Preserve, cameras of any kind are not allowed on the tour.
- The Preserve is open daily from February 10 through December 31 for tours, including holidays. Operating hours can change seasonally, and according to the weather.
- Wolfe Creek Station offers a themed gift shop that includes not only logo merchandise, but unique items like handmade Amish crafts and canned goods, birdhouses, home decor, and more.
- The store typically opens at 8:00 a.m. depending on the season, but will always open by 9:00 a.m. when weather permits.
- Branson Zipline was built to exceed standards set by the Association for Challenge Course Technology.
When you really want to spend some time enjoying the scenic, mountainous side to Branson, and have some breathtaking thrills to boot, then you really want Branson Zipline’s Canopy Adventure Combo!
- All participants must sign a waiver; those under 18 years-of-age (17 and under) must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian.
- Children must be able to complete their tour independent of an adult.
- All zipline guests must be in good physical health with average strength and mobility in order to participate; they must also be able to independently maneuver through openings that are 24-inches-wide.
- Anyone with serious medical conditions, including heart-related issues, back injuries, and/or other serious illnesses, and/or those who do not meet the above requirements, cannot participate in Branson Zipline activities.
- All participants must be able to hear verbal directions from at least 60 feet away, and be able to see someone at least 60 feet away.
- Zipline participants must have the strength to climb a 40-foot vertical incline, bring their knees to their chest, and walk approximately 100 yards across suspended walkways.
- Wolfe Creek Preserve allows smoking only in designated areas; everything outside a designated area is smoke-free. Further, participates cannot use tobacco products of any kind during their tour and/or while wearing equipment provided by Branson Zipline.
- Individuals impaired by alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to participate; this includes impairment by legal or illegal drugs.
- All participants must arrive at Wolfe Creek Station for tour check-in at least 30 minutes before their scheduled tour. All tours begin on time; refunds will not be issued for late arrivals.
- There are restrooms at Wolfe Creek Station - please plan accordingly as there are no restroom facilities anywhere else on the property.
- There are no weather-related refunds; Branson Zipline reserves the right to proceed with scheduled tours regardless of the weather. In the event of lightning, the General Manager reserves the right to cancel a tour.
- Participants in the Wolfe Creek Photo Safari must be capable of climbing a flight of stairs, and hiking over gentle downhill terrain for a distance of approximately one-and-one-half miles (1.5) over a period of an hour and a half (1.5 hours.)