Shepherd of the Hills 4 Long-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour gives Branson guests another great way to combine adventure and excitement with experiencing the scenic side of America’s music mecca! For anyone who’s enjoyed the ATVs, the property tour, the view atop Inspiration Tower, or the Vigilante Extreme ZipRider at Shepherd of the Hills Homestead, you know what a beautiful property it is - the fact that they've added an exciting canopy tour makes perfect sense! The 4 Long-Lines Canopy Tour is perfect for folks who don’t have the time to experience all eight available lines, but who still want to get a good long “zip” from one canopy to the next. Branson enjoys a plethora of ziplines, but there’s something quite special about the Shepherd of the Hills, so make sure this is your zipline of choice for your next visit!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Shepherd of the Hills 4 Long-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour is located on the Homestead at 5586 West Highway 76.
- It’s easy to find the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead; it’s approximately a mile and a half from where Branson’s famous Strip - Highway 76 - intersects with Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, and just a couple of minutes before you get to Silver Dollar City.
- The Zipline Canopy Tour weight limit per person is 250 pounds - there are no height restrictions.
- Guests must be at least three (3) years of age and weigh at least 75 pounds.
- Remove or secure any loose articles, including sunglasses and jewelry. Lock all valuables in your vehicle.
- Wear comfortable shoes that are secured on your feet - no flip flops or loose shoes.
- All participants will be assisted with their gear and given basic, but thorough, instructions prior to zipping.
- The Zipline Canopy Tours operate from Tuesday through Sunday: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
There’s so much to do in Branson, including a lot of outdoor activities, but may we suggest taking the gang on down Highway 76, where you’ll find lovely scenery and loads of fun waiting for you at Shepherd of the Hills 4 Long-Lines Zipline Canopy Tour!