Ozark Off-Road ATV Adventures at Branson’s Shepherd of the Hills gives you 90 minutes of non-stop excitement! The Shepherd of the Hills Homestead is known for its beauty but, until now, guests didn’t have an opportunity to really explore its scenic acreage. Of course, sightseeing isn’t everyone’s first motivation when they’re hopping onto an ATV - it’s all about fun! For first-timers or less experienced drivers, there’s also a one hour excursion, but if you know what you’re doing, the hour-and-a-half guided tour is perfect. You’ll choose from a Can-Am 800cc Commander and a Can-Am 1000cc Maverick, based on availability. For the safety of you and your guest rider, there are rules to follow, and they’re detailed below. You’re gonna get dirty...you’re gonna experience bumps, turns, and curves...and you’re gonna has such a blast that, by the trip’s end, you’ll be making plans for a return visit!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Off-Road Ozark ATV Adventures is located at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead - 5586 West Highway 76, approximately a mile-and-a-half from the Highway 76 and Shepherd of the Hills Expressway intersection.
- Ozark ATV Adventures is open year-round, unless the weather doesn’t cooperate!
- Drivers can choose from a Can-Am 800cc Commander and Can-Am 1000cc Maverick, subject to availability.
- Specific ATVs cannot be reserved in advance.
- Drivers must be twenty-one (21) years-of-age or older, and present a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Passengers/riders must be at least four (4) years-of-age, and children four (4) to seven (7) must ride in an approved booster safety seat. NO riders ages three (3) years or younger.
- Drivers/riders (guests) cannot exceed 275 pounds in weight per person - there is a 1,160 total weight limit per vehicle.
- Only closed-toe shoes can be worn; sandals, flip-flops, and open-toe shoes of any type are not allowed.
- Expect to get dirty - choose your attire accordingly!
- Drivers and guests must read and sign a release.
- ATV drivers are responsible for any and all damages to their assigned vehicle.
- All guests are responsible for any and all personal items. Leave all valuables locked in your personal vehicle.
- All ATV tours will be led by an experienced Shepherd of the Hills trail guide. Guests cannot ride with the ATV tour guide.
- No more than five (5) ATVs per tour.
- Don’t forget to take in other activities at the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead - Inspiration Tower, the long-running outdoor drama, and the Christmas Trail of Lights. Other activities are coming soon!
Spring & Summer - May 26 through August 14
Monday through Sunday: 90-Minute (1.5 hours) Tours start at 10:00AM, 2:00PM, and 6:00PM
Fall & Winter - August 15 through May 25
Wednesday through Sunday: 90-Minute (1.5 hours) Tours start at 10:00AM and 2:00PM
Calling all ATV enthusiasts, the Shepherd of the Hills Homestead has an exciting all-terrain-vehicle with your name on it! Schedule your 90-minute tour with Ozark Off-Road ATV Adventures now and prepare for one righteous ride!