Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently unable to sell these tickets online. Please call us at (877) 688-3179 for more options.
Branson’s White Water is a splash-happy, wildly wet and wonderful family-fun attraction...need we say more? Okay, we will...there’s literally tons of water everywhere...water filling up shutes, runs, pools, ponds, and rivers throughout the thirteen-acre park! Old, young, and the young-at-heart will absolutely love the thrills! You can zip down KaPau Plummet, the park’s biggest drop, or Kalani Towers Drop Slides - a 75-foot freefall at over 40 mph! Maybe you want to go for something a bit more tame? You’ll love a little water fun in the Aloha River at Hula Hula Bay, or splish, splash around in Splashaway Cay! White Water is overflowing with two million gallons of fabulously water-filled fun at every turn! Other rides, slides, and high tides of enjoyment include Waikiki Wave, Surf's Up Wave Pool, Ohana Falls, Pipeline Plunge, Coconut Cove, and the Kalani Towers Mat Racer.
All that White Water wonderland of epic enjoyment got you a little hungry? No worries! Grab a bite at Surf’s Up Snacks or Domino’s Pizza...that’s right, an honest-to-goodness Domino’s right at the park, the pizza you know and love! You can also hop on over to Hula Hula Taco, or maybe High Tide Hannah’s Island Cafe for a tasty taco salad, juicy chicken strips or a cheeseburger, or maybe you want a chili dog challenge - we dare you to eat just one! Maybe you’re wet enough on the outside, but need a little on the inside...you’ll find refreshing drinks everywhere there’s food, and extra-special chilly liquid treats at Tropical Refreshments!
Helpful Hints/Additional Information
- White Water can be found at 3505 West Highway 76.
- The park is typically open from late May to early September. Weather that’s warmer or cooler than expected can alter the operating schedule, so it’s always best to check in advance of your arrival at the park.
- Safety is THE top priority for White Water - they ask that everyone obey lifeguards’ directions and park guidelines. They also recommend that families agree on a meeting place should a family member get separated from the group. (There are no public announcements made at White Water.)
- Children under 16 years-of-age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wear water shoes while you’re in the White Water park; walkways can get very hot! Sunglasses, sunscreen, and hats or visors are also recommended for protection from the heat.
- Make sure you eat and drink plenty of fluids to stay healthy in the heat. Food and beverages are available for purchase, and water fountains are available in the park.
- Coolers, food items, and alcoholic beverages cannot be brought into the park. If you’ve brought refreshments from home, there is a picnic area located right outside the entrance.
- There are rental lockers available in the park to secure valuables,or you can secure them in your car trunk.
- White Water is a family attraction; revealing swimwear, including thong bottoms, are not allowed. Inappropriate tattoos and body piercings must be covered while in the park.
- For the safety of all guests, diaper-dependent guests must wear swim diapers or a waterproof diaper cover.
- Any questions or problems, please look for a management member in a green shirt.
- Life jackets are provided for small children and non-swimmers at no additional charge.
- Tubes are provided for rides at no additional charge. Personal tubes for other use are available for a fee. Personal flotation devices of any kind cannot be brought into the park.
- White Water has changing rooms and showers for guest use.
- Only service animals are allowed in the park.
- Smoking at White Water is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
When you’re ready for warm-weather fun...ready for a wet, wild, and way-more-cool-than-the-backyard-pool time...then you’re ready to pack up the car and bring everyone to the wonderful world of White Water in Branson!