Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours - Vertical Bungee is Branson’s latest and greatest high-flying experience! A truly unique way to bungee jump, riders aren’t jumping off a bridge, platform, cliff, or anything else you’re accustomed to seeing, this is a free-standing contraption rigged between two posts and created specifically to let the rider literally make a giant leap up from a standing position and bounce up and down vertically, it’s a “reverse slingshot bungee” that’s sort of like a super trampoline experience on steroids. If it sounds unusual, that’s because it is...although this isn’t the only vertical bungee jump-style experience, it is the first and only one in the country, and it’s right here in Branson on Indian Point!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours - Vertical Bungee can be found at 1056 Indian Point Road - less than a mile down the Point from Silver Dollar City.
- You’ll take Highway 76, also known as 76 Country Boulevard and “The Strip,” out to Indian Point - just follow the signs. The one main road onto Indian Point quickly divides into two exits, follow the “Indian Point” signs to find the Zipline Adventure Tours’ attraction - the other exit takes you directly to Silver Dollar City.
- You can visit seven (7) days a week from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. - hours may change seasonally and can change in the event of inclement weather.
- You can enjoy the Vertical Bungee alone, or add your uniquely entertaining, high-jumping fun to your Zipline ticket!
- There may be different weight/age/height requirements for the Vertical Bungee than those posted for the Zipline Adventure.
- It’s recommended that you wear comfortable clothing that doesn’t restrict your movement.
- Keep handbags and loose items locked in your vehicle.
- There are a few common-sense type restrictions, including:
- No dangling or loose jewelry, and keep your pockets free of any items you wouldn’t want to lose!
- No flip-flops or other loose-fitting footwear (closed-toed shoes are a must for your safety.)
- Skirts can only be worn over pants/shorts/leggings.
- Moderate to good health is required.
- All participants will sign a participation form or waiver.
- Children 15 years-of-age and younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- All minors in groups must have a signed waiver if their parent/guardian is not part of the group.
- Other activities available at Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours include ziplining, of course, as well as Freefall and the Hydroslide.
Don’t forget, it you’re looking for an incredibly exhilarating reverse slingshot bungee experience, you’ll have to find your way to Branson, because this is where you’ll find the country’s first and only Vertical Bungee, right here at Indian Point Zipline Adventure Tours...get ready for an unforgettable thrill you’ll want to do again...and again...and again...and then maybe just one more time!