Grand Country’s Farm 18-Hole Mini Golf course brings a taste of farm life to the city of Branson! If you live on a farm, this unique mini-golf course should make you feel right at home -- if you moved away from the farm, it’ll bring back fond memories! It features life-sized animated farm animals, along with a water tower, milk shed, windmill, horse barn, chicken coop, and those ponds that are so vital to farm life...oh, how can we forget, there’s even an outhouse, now there’s a fond memory for sure! Your Farm 18-Hole Mini Golf experience is made all the more fun and fascinating by motion sensors that help deliver sound effects and movement from the animated features found throughout the course. Mini golf is a huge deal in Branson; this fun-filled destination has even hosted a big mini golf competition, welcoming players from around the country, and several tournaments. For many folks visiting Branson, it’s just not a vacation without mini-golf, and Branson’s reputation as an ultimate mini-golf destination got a big boost when Grand Country’s Farm 18-Hole Mini Golf arrived on the scene!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Grand Country’s Farm 18-Hole Mini Golf can be found at the Grand Country Waterpark Resort.
- The Resort is located at 1945 West Highway 76.
- Grand Country has a live music theatre, an indoor waterpark, and several other attractions in their complex.
- There is also a full service restaurant, lodging, and two gift shops on site at Grand Country.
- Grand Country offers a large, level parking lot that’s easily accessible from Highway 76.
- Although the Resort offers indoor mini golf, the Farm 18-Hole Mini Golf is an outdoor course.
- Farm 18-Hole Mini Golf is suitable for all ages, is a great family activity, and is free to children age 4 and under.
Mini golf is a fun family activity where any and everyone can participate, and fantastic family fun is just waiting to be had at Grand Country’s Farm 18-Hole Mini Golf!