Grand Country’s Farm 18-Hole Mini-Golf course brings a taste of farm life to the city of Branson! If you live on a farm, this unique mini-golf course should make you feel right at home -- if you moved away from the farm, it’ll bring back fond memories! It features life-sized animated farm animals, along with a water tower, milk shed, windmill, horse barn, chicken coop, and those ponds that are so vital to farm life...oh, how can we forget, there’s even an outhouse, now there’s a fond memory for sure!
Your Farm 18-Hole Mini-Golf experience is made all the more fun and fascinating by motion sensors that help deliver sound effects and movement from the animated features found throughout the course. Mini-golf is a huge deal in Branson; this fun-filled destination has even hosted a big mini-golf competition, welcoming players from around the country, and several tournaments. For many folks visiting Branson, it’s just not a vacation without mini-golf, and Branson’s reputation as an ultimate mini-golf destination got a big boost when Grand Country’s Farm 18-Hole Mini Golf arrived on the scene!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Grand Country’s Farm 18-Hole Mini-Golf can be found at the Grand Country Waterpark Resort.
- The Resort is located at 1945 West Highway 76.
- Grand Country has a live music theatre, an indoor waterpark, and several other attractions in their complex.
- There is also a full service restaurant, lodging, and two gift shops on site at Grand Country.
- Grand Country offers a large, level parking lot that’s easily accessible from Highway 76.
- Although the Resort offers indoor mini-golf, the Farm 18-Hole Mini-Golf is an outdoor course.
- Farm 18-Hole Mini-Golf is suitable for all ages, is a great family activity, and is free to children age 4 and under.
Mini-golf is a fun family activity where any and everyone can participate, and fantastic family fun is just waiting to be had at Grand Country’s Farm 18-Hole Mini-Golf!