Branson Zipline’s Flying Prospector Canopy Tour offers the perfect zipping experience for families! Of course, anyone is welcome to take this delightful tour -- it’s designed to be not quite as time-intensive, taking just an hour-and-a-half to complete. Although it might be a shorter zip trip, it’s still every bit as exciting -- taking you for a smooth gliding ride along four ziplines, and for an enjoyable excursion over seven suspension sky bridges. And, just like with all the other zipline tours, your adventure begins with a trip up Wolfe Mountain on an authentic and sturdy Pinzgauer Swiss Army Troop vehicle.
If you’ve never been on a zipline, no worries -- each experience begins with a 10 minute orientation, led by an experienced guide accredited by the Association for Challenge Course Technology. And your Flying Prospector Canopy Tour is made all the more enjoyable as your knowledgeable guide shares interesting information about the Ozarks and the Wolfe Creek Preserve, making your adventure not only fun, but educational!
Optional Walking Tour: Branson Zipline is a great way to see Wolfe Creek Preserve, but you don’t need to “zip” to enjoy the “trip!” If your group or family is headed to Branson Zipline, your discomfort or health issue doesn’t mean you have to stay away -- come along and take the Wolfe Mountain Walking Tour. Let them enjoy the beauty of the Ozarks their way, while you enjoy it your way!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Branson Zipline is located in Wolfe Creek Preserve - just 9 miles north of Branson.
- Branson Zipline Flying Prospector Canopy Tour can be found at 2339 U.S. 65 in Walnut Shade.
- Your Tour will include a 10-minute, required orientation to cover the basics of safe zipline use.
- Allow between 1.5 to 2 hours to complete your adventure.
- There is no age restriction; however, for safety reasons, guests must weigh at least 70 pounds, and not more than 275 pounds.
- The maximum number of people on the tour is twelve (12.)
- Guests should wear casual, comfortable clothing, and closed-toe shoes. Long hair should be tied back, and no dangling jewelry should be worn.
- For the safety of all guests and employees of the Preserve, cameras of any kind are not allowed on the tour.
- The Preserve is open daily from February 10 through December 31 for tours, including holidays. Operating hours can change seasonally, and according to the weather.
- Wolfe Creek Station offers a themed gift shop that includes not only logo merchandise, but unique items like handmade Amish crafts and canned goods, birdhouses, home decor, and more.
- The store typically opens at 8:00 a.m. depending on the season, but will always open by 9:00 a.m. when weather permits.
When you’re looking for an ideal outdoor adventure that won’t take half your day, and wraps up with an exciting 40-foot Dynamite Drop, then it’s obvious...you’re looking for Branson Zipline’s Flying Prospector Canopy Tour!
- All participants must sign a waiver; those under 18 years-of-age (17 and under) must have the signature of their parent or legal guardian.
- Children must be able to complete their tour independent of an adult.
- All zipline guests must be in good physical health with average strength and mobility in order to participate; they must also be able to independently maneuver through openings that are 24-inches-wide.
- Anyone with serious medical conditions, including heart-related issues, back injuries, and/or other serious illnesses, and/or those who do not meet the above requirements, cannot participate in Branson Zipline activities.
- All participants must be able to hear verbal directions from at least 60 feet away, and be able to see someone at least 60 feet away.
- Zipline participants must have the strength to climb a 40-foot vertical incline, bring their knees to their chest, and walk approximately 100 yards across suspended walkways.
- Wolfe Creek Preserve allows smoking only in designated areas; everything outside a designated area is smoke-free. Further, participates cannot use tobacco products of any kind during their tour and/or while wearing equipment provided by Branson Zipline.
- Individuals impaired by alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to participate; this includes impairment by legal or illegal drugs.
- All participants must arrive at Wolfe Creek Station for tour check-in at least 30 minutes before their scheduled tour. All tours begin on time; refunds will not be issued for late arrivals.
- There are restrooms at Wolfe Creek Station - please plan accordingly as there are no restroom facilities anywhere else on the property.
- There are no weather-related refunds; Branson Zipline reserves the right to proceed with scheduled tours regardless of the weather. In the event of lightning, the General Manager reserves the right to cancel a tour.
- Participants in the Wolfe Creek Photo Safari must be capable of climbing a flight of stairs, and hiking over gentle downhill terrain for a distance of approximately one-and-one-half miles (1.5) over a period of an hour and a half (1.5 hours.)