Adventure Ziplines of Branson lets you zipline right near the heart of the Entertainment District! A zipline in the city might seem a bit far-fetched, but Branson has a lot of hilly, well-treed areas within its city limits, and Adventure Ziplines takes wonderful advantage of this beautiful and useful topography. This exciting attraction features seven (7) ziplines with two (2) miles of zipline cables that each range from 200 to 2,000 feet in length, and let you zoom along at up to 70 feet above the ground at speeds up to 50 mph. There are three (3) fun rope bridges to traverse, and the views you’ll encounter alone are worth the visit! And, if you’re looking for something slightly more thrilling than catching a great view, try Adventure Ziplines of Branson’s Limited Engagement “Zip at Night” Tour, where you’ll race through the darkness from one lighted tower to the next!
All tours taking place at Adventure Ziplines of Branson are accompanied by friendly, experienced, and very well-trained guides. They make your safety their top priority, so you can zip along feeling secure that professionals have “got your back,” so to speak! The ziplines are even open and operating on a year-round basis, as long as Mother Nature cooperates!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- Adventure Ziplines of Branson can be found at 501 North Wildwood Drive - it’s just slightly more than a half mile from Highway 76 - The Strip.
- It’s open Sunday through Saturday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM - the first tour departs at 10:00AM, and the last tour departs at 4:00PM. Night time tours operate from mid-June through mid-August.
- There are seven (7) ziplines ranging from 200 to 2,000 feet in length, two (2) miles of zipline cables, and three (3) swinging rope bridges. The property also features ATV rides.
- Safety training and ziplining instructions are mandatory before participating - it only takes 20 minutes or so. An entire canopy tour takes about one and half (1.5) hours.
- Participants from age three (3) on up, who don’t have heart or back problems, are welcome to zip - weight capacity per rider is 275 pounds.
- Children under 70 pounds will ride in tandem with an experienced guide or their responsible and confident guardian.
- All riders must wear shorts or pants; skirts may be worn over shorts or pants. Closed toe shoes are required, and loose/dangling jewelry, scarves, and other such accessories must be removed before riding. Long hair should be pulled back.
- All items must be removed from pockets, including cell phones - this is to prevent your precious items from ending up lost on the floor of the forest below!
- Always dress appropriately for the weather.
- There are refreshments available in the gift shop located in the climate-controlled, rustic lodge. You’ll also find an observation deck and a double-sided fireplace at the lodge.
- The limited engagement Zip at Night fills up quickly, so make reservations well in advance of your visit.
Branson has quickly become known as a destination with a variety of fun zipline attractions, so why choose this one? It’s the only canopy-tour zipline that winds its way throughout the pretty hills and valleys located just a hop, skip, and a “zip” away from Branson’s world-famous Strip, and it’s going to be the favorite part of your next trip! It’s Adventure Ziplines of Branson, and they’ve got a helmet with your name on it!