North Pole Adventure at Shepherd of the Hills -- a Branson family fun time experience for Christmas! Families and folks of all ages can enjoy a leisurely walk-through in a holiday landscape adorned with thousands upon thousands of glittering lights. You’ll encounter artisan craft vendors, hot chocolate stands, and several of Santa’s Elves in the “Stardust Stables” and the “Wishlist Workshop.” And, if you’re ready for even more holly jolly holiday happiness, there’s a “Tree Top Lot-A-Maze-ing Fun” that you’re all sure to love! And what Christmas at the legendary Shepherd of the Hills would be complete without the big man himself? That’s right, you’ll discover Santa Claus when you take the “Ho Ho Ho 200 Feet Up We Go” trip up Inspiration Tower! Where else in the world will you find jolly Ol’ Saint Nick nearly as high in the sky as his toy-filled sleigh can fly? Nowhere else but at Shepherd of the Hills’ North Pole Adventure!
Additional Information/Helpful Hints
- North Pole Adventure can be found at Shepherd of the Hills Homestead and Adventure Park.
- Shepherd of the Hills is located at 5586 West Highway 76.
- The Homestead is very close to the city limits of Branson and it’s easy to find - take The Strip (Highway 76) west, and in less than a couple of miles from where it intersects with Shepherd of the Hills Expressway, you’ll be at the Homestead!
- North Pole Adventure will be open from November 1 through December 30.
- Remember, it’s a walk-through experience, so make sure you wear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate attire for the weather.
Looking for a great new way to enjoy Branson at Christmas? Look no further than one of the area’s most iconic attractions and you’ll find the delightful North Pole Adventure at Shepherd of the Hills!