Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark is custom-made for a family-friendly Branson vacation! With a huge year-round waterpark, there’s no need to wait for swim-friendly weather to enjoy a splish-splashing wonderful time! You’ll discover a 150,000-gallon water wonderland spread out over 40,000 square feet - 10,000 outdoors and 30,000 indoors - giving you both fresh-air and climate-controlled fun! Enjoy two 500-gallon tipping buckets and multiple indoor and outdoor kiddie pools. The kids will love getting sprinkled by rain showers, standing under waterfalls, and dashing down themed water slides! An indoor lap pool is perfect for an energetic swim, or a rousing game of water basketball, and the lazy river is ideal for a leisurely float. Two large, three-story thrill slides ensure that kids of all ages will be thoroughly entertained. When it’s time to dry off and chill, or maybe catch a few rays, you’ll find a multi-level sun deck waiting just for you! And for those times when you need a break to re-energize, you can enjoy a tasty meal in the Tower Grill.
Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark offers Atrium Rooms that feature two queen beds, access to the waterpark, and amenities like a 32” flat panel television, a coffee maker, and much more. If your little ones are like most kids, they’ll love staying in a Kiddie Cove bunk room! Tower DD rooms feature a Kiddie Cove bunk room, as well as two extra long double beds, access to the waterpark, and an in-room refrigerator for no additional fee.
Check - In: 4:00PM
Check - Out: 11:00AM
Property Information/Things To Know
- Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark is located at 3001 Green Mountain Drive, right in the center of Branson’s Thousand Hills/Green Mountain Drive District.
- There are three buildings on the property; the main tower building has four (4) floors, and there are a total of 191 rooms.
- Accessibility - Castle Rock offers rooms accessible to guests with disabilities
- Arcade/game room - 24 hour
- Breakfast available (fee applies)
- Gift shop - 24 hour
- Interior and exterior corridors
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting space - three (3) rooms - largest space accommodates up to 100 guests seated classroom-style
- Newspaper in lobby - complimentary
- Non-smoking property (smoking allowed outside only, and away from entrances)
- Party rooms available that accommodate up to 35 people
- Restaurant on-site - Tower Grill - serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner - hours change seasonally
- Swimming pool - outdoor with sun loungers - seasonal
- Waterpark - indoor - with kiddie pools, thrill slides, lap pool, lazy river, life vests, floating tubes, and towels are provided free-of-charge
- Bunk beds - (Kiddie Cove bunk rooms only)
- Coffee maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Kiddie Cove bunk rooms - available in Tower DD rooms - includes 19” flat panel television
- Microwave - available (fee applies)
- Refrigerator - complimentary in Tower DD rooms, $10 per night fee in Atrium rooms
- Television - 32” flat panel
Indoor waterpark? Check! On-site dining? Check! Special bunk bed rooms for the kiddos? Check! Game room and gift shop? Check and check! You’ll be thrilled to discover everything on your Branson lodging checklist at the incredible Castle Rock Resort & Waterpark!