Pointe Royale Condominium Resort & Golf Course offers a nice selection of condo lodging in a beautiful golf resort that’s within the city of Branson, yet offers the luxury of peaceful lakeside accommodations. Condo options that range from roomy one bedroom with one bath, to extra roomy four bedroom with three bath units means everyone from the couple seeking a romantic getaway, to a group of college buddies enjoying a reunion on the golf course, will discover their ideal place to stay at Pointe Royale!
One bedroom condominiums at Pointe Royale, with a maximum occupancy of four (4) people, feature a full kitchen, dining area, living room, bathroom with bathtub/shower, and a queen or king-size bed in the private bedroom - and to make it ideal for a small family, the living room sofa hides a queen-size hide-a-bed. Your balcony offers a nice view of the Ozark Mountains of Branson, or the beautifully groomed Pointe Royale golf course, a view that feels like a special bonus of your 664 square feet of well-maintained and uniquely decorated home-away-from-home.
Pointe Royale's two bedroom condominiums, with a maximum occupancy of six (6) people, are available with deluxe or luxury features, including the queen-size hide-a-bed offering all the amenities of the Pointe Royale one bedroom units, but with the benefit of one more private bedroom and bath. Square footage in these units ranges from 936 to 1460. If you desire even more private sleeping space, you’ll be happy to learn that three and four bedroom units are also available, with square footage ranging from 1,538 to 1,966 square feet of living space. Three bedrooms can be accompanied by two or three private bathrooms, and the four bedroom condos have three baths.
In addition to multiple excellent views to choose from, amenities and special features include two outdoor swimming pools (one is huge,) an indoor heated pool, a kiddie pool, a hot tub, two lighted tennis courts, 24-hour access to a well-equipped fitness facility, picnic areas, a playground, complimentary WiFi service, and a spacious and comfortable clubhouse with pro shop and dining. And Pointe Royale has the good fortune of being situated along Lake Taneycomo, affording excellent trout fishing right at the resort!
Booking and Cancellation Policy: There are no fees to cancel or modify a reservation 24 hours prior to arrival. Early departures are non-refundable. A two (2) night minimum stay is required - three (3) nights during peak holiday periods: May 29 through 31, September 4 through 7, July 1 through 8, and November 26 through 29.
Check - In: 4:00 p.m.
Check - Out: 11:00 a.m.
Property Information/Things to Know
- Barbecue grills available by request - charcoal - complimentary (availability not guaranteed)
- Fishing - access to Lake Taneycomo for trout fishing
- Fitness facility - 24-hour access
- Golf - 18 hole - par 70 - 6515 yards total course length - clubhouse with pro shop and dining - teaching pro on-site
- Hot tub
- Laundry - towel exchange service available daily - complimentary - exchange at laundry from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Maid service - optional daily service - fee applies
- Meeting and event space - seats up to 160 - banquet dining service available
- Picnic areas
- Swimming pool - one (1) indoor heated - two (2) outdoor - kiddie pool
- Tennis courts - two (2) - lighted
- Balcony or patio - views of mountains/countryside or golf course
- Bathroom - private - one (1) to three (3)
- Decor - varies by unit
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Kitchen - full-size appliances - fully equipped
- Pet-free - pets are NOT permitted
- Sofa bed - queen-size mattress
- Square footage ranging from 664 to 1,966
Offering a variety of sizes, these clean, comfortable, and nicely-appointed condominiums are privately-owned, so no cookie-cutter units where you can’t tell one from another - each is uniquely decorated, but all come with the special features only a gorgeous resort can offer. For your next visit to the incredible live entertainment destination of Branson, Missouri, choose lodging that offers just about every amenity under the sun, and then some, choose to stay at Pointe Royale Condominium Resort & Golf Course!