EconoLodge at Shepherd of the Hills offers everything you’ll need for a cozy Branson stay - close to everything important, yet just a quick hop off the busy Strip! You’ll want to enjoy all that Branson has to offer, but you can also find everything you need without leaving the Shepherd of the Hills area - there’s dining, shopping, shows, and attractions right where you’ll be staying. Best of all, when it comes to the amenities you most desire, the EconoLodge hits all the right Branson notes...a complimentary hot breakfast, microwave and fridge right in your room, and even pets are welcome! (If you’re not a pet person, don’t worry, the pet-friendly rooms are designated.) The entire property is updated with warm contemporary decor, and everything everywhere is spotlessly clean!
One of the EconoLodge’s best features is the location; you’ll be staying near the Pierce Arrow and Shoji Tabuchi theaters, as well as Hamners’ Variety Theatre, a venue that hosts multiple shows appealing to all tastes in live entertainment. The IMAX Entertainment Complex is also located on Shepherd of the Hills, and it not only offers big screen movie viewing, there’s a standard size movie theater with multiple screens, a live music theater, several unique shops, and dining at McFarlain’s Family Restaurant. The Butterfly Palace & Rainforest Adventure attraction is also located in neighborhood, and there are several restaurants, including Golden Corral, Red Lobster, and Taco Bell, as well as only-in-Branson dining at Draft’s Sports Bar & Grill and Little Hacienda. It’s easy to see why the EconoLodge at Shepherd of the Hills is a popular choice for so many Branson guests!
Check - In: 3:00 p.m.
Check - Out: 11:00 a.m.
Property Information/Things to Know
- EconoLodge at Shepherd of the Hills is located at 3269 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway
- There are 64 rooms on two (2) floors.
- Accessible rooms for the disabled are available.
- Breakfast - complimentary - hot and cold items buffet-style - clean, spacious seating area - flat panel wall-mounted television
- Business center (guest computer in lobby with WiFi) - 24-hour
- Entryway - covered for guest check-in/drop off
- Children - complimentary stay with adults (some restrictions may apply)
- Connection/adjoining rooms available
- Corridors - exterior
- Cribs/infant beds available - complimentary
- Front desk - 24-hour service
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary throughout property
- Ice machine
- Lobby - living room-style guest seating and complimentary coffee
- Non-smoking - 100%
- Pet friendly - fee applies per pet per night - two (2) pets with 20 lb weight limit per pet
- Swimming pool - outdoor (seasonal - May to October) - covered seating area - hours: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Desk with ergonomic chair
- Drapes/blinds - black-out style
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Telephone - complimentary local calls
- Television - flat panel with cable/satellite
- Toiletries - complimentary
- Shower head - large specialty style
This exceptional EconoLodge certainly meets all the popular C’s - clean, comfortable, and convenient, and with all of the incredible property and in-room amenities available, you’ll feel like you’re staying at an expensive resort! When it’s time to make your first, or twenty first, trip to Branson, make sure this visit includes a multi-night stay at the EconoLodge at Shepherd of the Hills!