The Honeysuckle Inn & Conference Center offers everything a Branson guest desires, plus some! It boasts one of the area’s largest swimming pools, award-winning landscaping that includes a beautiful water garden and lavish flowers and greenery, and an ideal location - and that’s just on the outside! There’s also an indoor pool and spa, a hot and scrumptious complimentary breakfast, a business center, and 24-hour access to a guest laundry area, complete with iron and ironing board to finish out your entire cleaning process in one convenient place. A variety of options ensure you’ll find the perfect guest room, whether you prefer two queen beds or a spacious king, Honeysuckle has you covered, and they’ve added all the amenities that make your lodging experience complete! You’ll discover a flat panel television with cable service, complimentary local calls, WiFi service, a coffee maker, a hair dryer, and the peace of mind that comes with sparkling clean accommodations.
The meeting space at Honeysuckle is ideal for events, workshops, business meetings, and more. Special features include a full kitchen, restrooms inside the meeting room, and nearby vending machines.
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Property Information/Things To Know
- Honeysuckle Inn & Conference Center is located at 3598 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- There are 203 guest rooms on two levels.
- Accessibility - accommodations/facilities for guests with disabilities
- Business center
- Check-in/check-out - express services
- Connecting rooms available
- Hot tub/spa - indoor
- Laundry facilities - guest use (includes iron & ironing board)
- Landscaping - extensive landscaped areas & gardens including accessible play & sitting areas
- Lobby seating - comfortable chairs & sofa
- Meeting space - kitchen facilities & restrooms inside meeting room
- Non-smoking - 100%
- Parking - ample and level
- Pet free - pets are not permitted
- Porch with rocking chairs
- Swimming pool - indoor with 6 person hot tub with access to outdoor patio
- Swimming pool - outdoor - large kidney-shaped (seasonal) with patio area & seating
- Terrace - accessible for sunbathing
- Vending - soft drinks & snacks
- Wake-up service available
- AM/FM radio/alarm clock
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Desk - (Comfort King)
- Hair dryer
- Jetted tub - (Spa Queen)
- Pool view - (Double Queen & King)
- Sofa - (Comfort King)
- Telephone - complimentary local calls
- Television - flat panel with cable service
The Honeysuckle enjoys an excellent location in the desirable Shepherd of the Hills District, right near the intersection with Highway 76. It neighbors the IMAX Entertainment Complex, and some of Branson’s best shows are right down the street, including Shoji Tabuchi, Pierce Arrow, Doug Gabriel, Hamners’ Unbelievable Variety, and Magnificent 7. There’s also familiar dining, like Golden Corral and Red Lobster, and locally owned eateries, like Casa Fuentes and Paradise Grill.
A stunningly beautiful property with all the features you need, friendly customer service, and affordable rates -- you get everything you’re looking for in Branson lodging at the fabulous Honeysuckle Inn & Conference Center!