The Gazebo Inn gives Branson comfortable lodging with a touch of Victorian charm! It’s filled with both the basics and desirable amenities, including suites with jetted tubs and quaint decor. Centrally located along the famous Strip, the Inn is discreetly tucked in and surrounded by great places to eat and shop, and entertainment is no more than a hop, skip, and a jump in either direction! Branson’s most popular shopping center, Tanger Outlets, is just across the street, and you’ll find souvenir shops within walking distance, as well as the Secret Garden, an amazing ladies boutique, right next door, that carries both Victorian-style items and eclectic clothing and accessories. The Andy Williams Center for the Performing Arts is also within walking distance; the theater hosts a variety of big-name concerts and special appearances.
The charming soft rose facade of The Gazebo Inn draws you in, while the equally eye-appealing interior wins you over. Queen and king rooms features extras like a mini-fridge, hair dryer, coffee maker, and an iron with ironing board. The romantic Gazebo suite boasts modern Victorian decor with a king-size bed, private balcony, refrigerator, microwave, and a large marble jetted tub. Then there’s the Victorian Suite with a queen-size bed, mini-fridge, and a two-person Jacuzzi. You also have the option of double queen or single king standard rooms that are well-appointed with everything you need for an enjoyable stay! Are you a short-stay guest looking for a special value room? You’ll be happy with The Gazebo’s “stair-access only” double queen room in the annex building.
Check - In: 3:00 PM
Check - Out: 11:00 AM
Property Information/Things To Know
- The Gazebo Inn is located at 2424 West Highway 76.
- There are 73 rooms on three (3) floors.
- Breakfast - complimentary - items include a selection of hot & cold cereals, freshly made waffles, hard-boiled eggs, mandarin orange slices, assorted donuts, bagels, English muffins, white & wheat bread, variety of yogurt flavors, apple & orange juice, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate.
- Breakfast is served daily in the main building, next to the front office, from 7:00AM to 10:00AM.
- Corridors - exterior
- Family suite available - sleeps six (6) and includes a king bed with sitting and dining areas, a wet bar, and a private bath. The second room features two (2) queen beds, extra closet space, and a large bath with jetted tub/shower. There's also private parking and a deck.
- Front office - regular hours - 7:00AM to 11:00PM from Sunday through Thursday - 7:00AM to 12:00AM (midnight) on Friday and Saturday - personnel is on site around the clock (24 hours-per-day)
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Non-smoking - 100%
- Pet friendly - designated rooms - 20lb weight limit (fee applies)
- Swimming pool - outdoor - 24-hours (seasonal)
- AM/FM radio alarm clock
- Balcony - private - Victorian Suite only
- Black-out drapes
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee & tea
- DVD player available (based on availability - fee applies)
- Hair dryer
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Iron & ironing board (full size)
- Jetted/Jacuzzi tub - select rooms
- Maid service - daily
- Microwave available (fee applies - complimentary with Victorian Suite)
- Refrigerator (mini)
- Rollaway bed available (fee applies)
- Television - 32” with cable service that includes HBO
A nice variety of rooms from which to choose, a long list of amenities - both basic and premium, an incredible Highway 76 (The Strip) location, and affordable rates, all wrapped up in a pretty Victorian-style package...it’s everything you wanted, plus some, only in Branson at The Gazebo Inn!