EconoLodge at Thousand Hills enjoys the perfect location - just off the busy Strip, Highway 76, and located in beautiful Thousand Hills, an area in the city of Branson that’s home to a popular golf course, a fun and creative miniature golf course, and more. Everything you expect from the EconoLodge brand can be found in this updated property, including comfortable, spotless, and well-appointed rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and other desirable amenities.
Features you’ll enjoy at this conveniently located EconoLodge include complimentary amenities like a hot breakfast and WiFi service, along with a sparkling clean outdoor pool, a nice patio area with seating, and warm, updated decor throughout the property. Business services are also available, including a computer for guest use in the lobby, and access to a fax machine. And being in the Thousand Hills area means that guests at EconoLodge are close to one of Branson’s premier golf courses, a special favorite among local golfers, as well as dining that includes delicious Italian cuisine at Florentina’s Ristorante Italiano, finger-licken’ good barbecue and more at Wheelhouse Catfish & Wings, and tasty treats at Cherry Berry. There’s also a handy car wash, day spa with hair salon, and places to shop in the neighborhood.
Check - In: 3:00 p.m.
Check - Out: 11:00 a.m.
Property Information/Things to Know
- EconoLodge at Thousand Hills can be found at 230 South Wildwood Drive.
- The rooms are situated on three (3) floors; rooms on the lower level and the ground level floors are accessible without using stairs.
- Accessible rooms for the disabled are available.
- Breakfast - complimentary - both hot and cold items - separate dining area
- Business services - guest use computer in lobby - fax service available (fee may apply)
- Coffee - complimentary - available in lobby 24 hours
- Corridors - exterior
- FEMA approved for government travelers
- Front desk - 24 hour service
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Laundry area - guest use (fee may apply)
- Lobby - living style seating with gas fireplace, flat panel television, complimentary coffee (24 hours,) and water cooler - soft drinks and sundry items available for purchase
- Non-smoking - 100%
- Patio - covered with seating (separate from seating area around pool)
- Pet friendly - fee applies per pet per night - refundable deposit - limited to two (2) pets with twenty (20) pound weight limit per pet (designated rooms)
- Registration - covered vehicle entry
- Swimming pool - outdoor - seasonal schedule
- AM/FM alarm clock radio
- Coffee maker - complimentary coffee and condiments
- Hair dryer
- Television - flat panel with cable/satellite service
Looking for ideal lodging, the place that’s not located right in the high traffic “Strip” area of Branson, but still just a minute away...an updated room that’s clean and comfortable...that perfect place with all the conveniences and amenities that make for a pleasant stay? Well, you can stop spending your precious time looking, because we’ve found your place - the Econo Lodge at Thousand Hills - stay here, be happy!