***Note: This resort requires a 3 night minimum stay between June 7th and August 18th, and a 2 night minimum stay all other dates.***
Rock Lane Resort & Marina is just minutes from Branson! It's nestled on a natural lakefront peninsula on Indian Point, and treats guests to a fun, yet peaceful, lodging experience that's teeming with desirable amenities and stunning views of Table Rock Lake!
Rock Lane Resort & Marina is Branson’s best kept secret on the lake! Neighbor to the world-famous, award-winning Silver Dollar City theme park, Rock Lane boasts spacious, cozy rooms and roomy condos, an expansive marina with boat and watercraft sales, rentals, and repairs, on-site dining at Charlie’s Ribs, Steak, & Ale, and scores of other amenities and special features. Perched on an island-like, private peninsula on beautiful Table Rock Lake, the views and lovely grounds offered to guests of Rock Lane are exceptional! And they’ve made sure everyone staying in this wonderful resort has enough to keep them busy; in addition to boating and other watercraft enjoyment, you’ll find courts for basketball, volleyball, tennis, and horseshoes, a fishing dock, a picnic area, a playground, two swimming pools and a kiddie pool, as well as an on-site hang out - the Parrot's Pavilion Tiki Bar!
Guest rooms at Rock Lane Resort are spacious, and feature WiFi, flat panel televisions with cable, coffee makers, microwaves, mini-fridges, a work desk, and much more, plus some rooms include vaulted ceilings and balconies with stunning lake views. With the condos, you’ll get all this plus a full kitchen, living area, queen-size sofa sleeper, and private balconies. The one-bedroom units sleep four and enjoy a beach view; the two-bedroom sleeps six, has a master bedroom, and is treated to a lovely, full-lake view.
Property Information/Things To Know
- Rock Lane Resort & Marina is located at 611 Rock Lane Road on Indian Point.
- Indian Point is less than five miles west of Branson - it’s also home to Silver Dollar City.
- Accommodations: Rock Lane offers a variety of rooms and condo units.
- Balcony - private - available with some units
- Basketball courts
- Bench swings
- Boat launch site
- Computer - in lobby for guest use
- Dining on-site: Charlie’s Ribs, Steak & Ale (seasonal)
- Fishing dock
- Horseshoes court
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary in units
- Lake and beach views available
- Lounge on-site: Parrot’s Pavilion Tiki Bar (poolside - seasonal)
- Marina - full service - well-lit & security monitored - electricity/WiFi/cable available
- Marina boat rental, sales and service - rental boats include life jackets
- Marina boat slip rentals - nightly & long term
- Marina fueling station - includes ethanol-free and diesel fuels
- Marina store - boat & watercraft supplies, snacks, soft drinks, & beer
- Marina watercraft rental - stand-up paddleboards & equipment for wakeboarding, water skiing, and tubing
- Meeting/conference space
- Picnic area
- Swimming pool - two outdoor & one kiddie pool
- Tennis court
- Volleyball court
- AM/FM clock radio
- Air conditioning
- Balcony with seating - select units
- Breakfast - complimentary with select units
- Coffee maker
- Desk - select units
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Jetted tub - select units
- Kitchen - fully-equipped, including small appliances - condo units
- Lake/beach view - select units
- Microwave - condo units
- Refrigerator/mini-fridge - condo units
- Television - flat panel with cable
With a full-service marina, some of the Branson area’s most beautiful views of Table Rock Lake, clean and spacious rooms and condos, and scores of on-property and in-room desired amenities, your lodging of choice on the lake and close to Branson is an easy one...it’s Rock Lane Resort & Marina, of course!