Fall Creek Inn & Suites is a cozy and hospitable family-owned retreat tucked into a scenic Branson valley; it’s one of those charming places that surprises you with its creature comforts! This popular inn is found on Highway 165, just a few minutes from bustling Highway 76 in one direction, and beautiful Table Rock Lake in the other - it’s perfectly located for anyone who wants to enjoy Branson’s shows and attractions, as well as leisurely and exciting activities on the lake. Its warm, wood-sided facade and peacefully scenic backyard are paired with an updated interior that includes recently renovated guest rooms. Plush bedding, contemporary decor, flat panel televisions, and other premium features ensure guests the luxury typically found only in high-priced hotels.
Enjoying a good meal while at the Fall Creek Inn & Suites is as easy as a stroll next door; local favorite, Danna’s BBQ, neighbors the Inn - they’re famous for their hamburgers. On the other side, you’ll find the popular eatery, Fall Creek Steak & Catfish House. When it’s time for breakfast, no need to venture out - Fall Creek Inn serves up a complimentary morning meal with hot waffles and pancakes, along with fresh fruit and other tasty treats!
Check - In: 3:00 PM
Check - Out: 11:00AM
Property Information/Things To Know
- Fall Creek Inn & Suites is located at 995 MO Highway 165.
- There are 101 rooms on three (3) floors.
- Accessible accommodations are available for the disabled.
- Breakfast is deluxe and complimentary - includes a pancake and waffle bar, fresh fruit, and other hot and cold items.
- Children staying with adults - 16 years-of-age and under are free.
- Coffee & tea available in lobby
- Corridors - exterior
- Dining - two restaurants neighbor the Inn
- Guest room types available: Family Jacuzzi Suite, Deluxe Jacuzzi Suite, Master Suite, Double Queen Room, and King Room
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Laundry facilities - guest use
- Newspaper - in lobby - complimentary
- Non-smoking - 100% inside - designated smoking areas outdoors
- Parking - level parking for autos, RV’s, motorcoaches, and trucks
- Pets permitted (fee applies)
- Picnic area - creekside - barbecue grills
- Swimming pool - outdoor (seasonal)
- Alarm clock radio
- Blackout drapes
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Hair dryer available
- Sitting area available
- Television - flat panel with cable service
It features an excellent location, residing in a beautiful setting of mature trees and a winding creek...it neighbors two popular, locally-owned eateries...it offers updated decor and amenities...and it’s all wrapped up in friendly Ozarks’ hospitality! Get ready for a premium stay at a practical price...get ready for Branson’s Fall Creek Inn & Suites!