Best Western Center Pointe Inn has long been on the list of favorites for Branson visitors! Family owned and operated, it boasts an excellent location midway along the famous Strip - Highway 76 - and sits near many of Branson’s favorite attractions, including Titanic, Hollywood Wax Museum, and the Starlite Theatre. It also features an impressive list of amenities, including large indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, as well as a gift shop, game room, fitness center, laundry facilities, and both indoor and outdoor corridor-accessed guest rooms. Breakfast is complimentary, as is the high speed, wireless internet access, and you’ll enjoy guest room features that include a hair dryer, coffee pot, iron and ironing board, free local calls, and the convenience of two sink vanities. And Best Western Center Pointe Inn features something you won’t find in many parts of Branson - ample parking that happens to be mostly flat!
Check - In: 3:00 PM
Check - Out: 11:00 PM
Property Information/Things To Know
- Best Western Center Pointe Inn is located at 3215 West Highway 76 - near the intersection with Highway 165.
- There are 164 rooms on three levels.
- Breakfast - complimentary - includes hot items like sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits & sausage gravy, and fresh Belgian waffles. Fresh fruits, yogurts, breads and pastries, juices, milk, coffee, and teas round out your morning choices. Served from 6:30AM to 9:30AM.
- Connecting rooms available
- Corridors - Interior & Exterior
- Dining - full service restaurant on-property - Montana Mike’s Steakhouse
- Electronic door locks
- Fitness facility
- Front desk - 24-hour service
- Game room/arcade
- Gift shop
- Internet - WiFi - public areas & rooms
- Laundry facilities - guest use
- Newspaper in lobby - complimentary
- Non-smoking - 100%
- Pet-free property - pets are not permitted with the exception of service animals
- Picnic area
- Seating area in lobby
- Sundeck around outdoor pool
- Swimming pool - two - indoor and outdoor - with hot tubs
- Vending - soft drinks and ice
- AM/FM clock radio/alarm
- Coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Electronic door lock
- Hair dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Sink vanities - rooms with two vanities available
- Telephone with complimentary local calls
- Television - flat panel with cable service and premium channels like HBO Family
You have your choice of hundreds of places to stay in Branson, but why not go with a hotel that’s enjoyed a long and positive history of making visitors happy locally, and carries the flag of a trusted national lodging brand? Why not choose a place that’s kept clean, updated, and enjoys the perfect Strip location ? Yep, it’s an easy decision...it’s has to be Best Western Center Pointe Inn!