Branson’s Lynina Inn, your answer to that great place to stay you’ve been hoping to find! Located in the popular Shepherd of the Hills District, the Lynina is just a minute or two from Branson’s world-famous Strip, Highway 76, and located amongst a nice array of eateries, attractions, and live entertainment venues. In addition to having such a desirable location, Lynina Inn offers all the amenities and creature comforts you’ll need for a cozy, comfortable, and affordable stay. There’s an outdoor pool, staff on call 24/7, meeting space, a free stay for children 12 and under, updated room decor and bedding, and complimentary WiFi. A fabulous complimentary breakfast is available every morning and features: scrambled eggs, English muffins, mini-muffins, cereal (gluten-free upon request,) fruit, fresh Belgian waffles, blueberry bagels with cream cheese, a selection of danish, juice, milk, and coffee.
The Shepherd of the Hills District of Branson offers plenty of restaurants, including brand name favorites like Red Lobster and Golden Corral, as well as independent, popular places, like Little Hacienda, Drafts Sports Bar & Grill, and the family-friendly, homestyle eats of McFarlain’s, found in the IMAX Entertainment Complex. You’ll also discover plenty of things to do in the area, including the big screen and first-run Hollywood films at IMAX, where you’ll also find the Little Opry Theatre that features live music shows, including Sons of Britches, the Petersen Family Bluegrass Band, Glen Campbell Songbook, Smoke on the Mountain, and even more. The Pierce Arrow and Hamners’ Variety Theatres are also in the Shepherd of the Hills area, as well as shopping that includes Whitney’s World of Crafts and several shops at the IMAX complex.
Check-In: 3:00 p.m.
Check-Out: 11:00 a.m.
Property Information/Things to Know
- Lynina Inn is located at 2772 Shepherd of the Hills Expressway.
- There are 51 rooms on two (2) floors.
- Accessible rooms for the disabled are available.
- Breakfast - complimentary (free) - extended selection of hot and cold items: scrambled eggs, English muffins, mini-muffins, cereal (gluten-free upon request,) fruit, fresh Belgian waffles, blueberry bagels & cream cheese, danish selection, juice, milk, and coffee.
- Business services - fax and copy services available - 2 guest computers
- Children - complimentary stay for children 12 and under
- Connecting or adjoining rooms available
- Corridors - exterior, direct private access to room
- Front desk - 24 hour service
- Internet - WiFi - complimentary
- Meeting space
- Parking - level spaces are plentiful - shaded spaces available - complimentary
- Patio - outdoor shaded with seating
- Pet free facility - pets are not permitted
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Vending - ice machine - soft drink and snack machines - snacks also available for purchase in the lobby
- Alarm clock
- Coffee maker - complimentary coffee/tea with condiments
- Hair dryer
- Internet - both WiFi and wired service
- Iron & ironing board available upon request
- Sitting area with table
- Telephone - complimentary local calls
- Television - flat panel - cable with remote
Branson offers plenty of options for places to stay, but you won’t need to do a whole lot of searching or look very far to discover that everything you need for a pleasant stay is right here...a clean, nicely updated room that’s stocked with all the desired amenities and special features is waiting for you at Lynina Inn!